The classic Amped jacket for boys comes in timeless black to your home.
The high-quality membrane and the 10K water column keep you always dry and pleasantly warm.
Also important features such as a firm snow skirt, helmet-compatible hood with extension gaiters and folding function, as well as an inside pocket with headphone opening leave nothing to be desired and give the functional jacket that certain something! Due to the simple look, you can combine them not only with your snow but also with your leisure clothes. Thus, you will have a loyal companion in your wardrobe for a long time! And not just a season spa? Burton has installed the well-preserved Room-to-Grow system in your sleeve for your new supercool all-round jacket.
Thus, you can again in the next year properly gas on the snow-covered slopes, without you the poors only reach to the elbows! -Kids snowboard jacket -Streetwear look -Breathable -Stable, helmet-friendly hood -Hood with extension gaiter and folding construction -Glued home seam -Room-to-Grow System -2 handwarmer pockets on the front with velcro velcro -Firm snow guard -Inside breast pocket with zipper -Wide adjustable sleeves -Dryride System -Jacket-pant connection tabs -Wide adjustableHem -Collar lined with fleece -Heat level: Medium -Padding: 100g Body Armel / Hood Collar 80g -Water column: 10.000mm -Breathability: 5.000 g / m2 -Upper: 100% Nylon -Lining: 100% polyester Size chart: -XXS = 4-5 years -XS = 5-6 years -S = 7-8 years -M = 10-12 years -L = 14-16 years -XL = 16-18 years
2012 2013 Burton Boys Amped Jacket
Burton Boys Amped Jacket for the 2012-2013 Season: http://www.winterkids.com/kids-ages-6-16/kids–jackets-ages-6-16/boys–
Burton Boys Amped Jacket
Burton Boys Minishred Amped Jacket
- Toddler-friendly in every respect, this jacket boasts purposefully placed Thermacore insulation for a better balance of warmth and wiggle room.
- So far, we’ve had some major cold snaps this winter (singe digit temps) and he has stayed warm in it.
- There are seams in the sleeves that can be let out to accommodate growing.
- I appreciate this because the arms are always the first thing to get too short in something like this.
- The coat wasn’t cheap, so I like that we can make it last multiple seasons.
- However, the coat is not puffy, and he can move around and play it in just fine.
- The hood fits nicely, the arms have the velcro closures, so you can easily tighten them after putting on gloves to make sure snow doesn’t go up the sleeve.
- This has a little room for him to grow, then you have the growth extensions for this after that.
- This has kept him warm all day snowboarding and sledding in a Maine winter.
- It is really roomy and is made that way for your child to grow.
- I bought it for my daughter even though it is a boys’ jacket.
- My 5 to daughter loves it and it has been great in the snow.
- She is small 30-35 lbs and ended up in the 4T, the next size up was too big for her.