The Magnum by Nitro is a wide board for big guys who need a bit more snowboard. Due to its wide board profile, it is perfect for riders over shoe size 44 and up.
The smooth cam-out camber has a moderate preload and is therefore forgiving in rough carvers and comfortable to drive.
The Magnum masters all snow conditions with flying colors and therefore a true all mountain snowboard.
The Magnum fiberglass reinforced Powerlite solid wood core ensures long-lasting flex and agility. The thin Reflex core profile in conjunction with the Dual Degressive Sidecut provide quick and accurate turn initiation.
The new power pods provide a neat edge grip, the small waddles on the edge in the binding area have a similar effect to a bread knife and bring your swing directly onto the track.
Thanks to the Nitro Magnum you can also walk with great and give full throttle to strangers without having to compromise. -Application: All Mountain -Flex: 7/10 -Medium / Stiff -Shape: Directional / Wide -Binding assembly: 2×4 inserts -Core: Powerlite Core -Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD > -Fiberglass: Bi-Lite Laminates -Sidecut: Dual Degressive -Construction: Cam-Out Camber -Edge Tuning: Power Pods Medium Width: -26.8 cm (159 cm) -27.0 cm (163 cm) -27.2 cm (167 cm) -27th4 cm (171 cm) Rider weight: -65-85 kg (159 cm) -75 kg -(163 cm) -75 kg -(167 cm) -75 kg -(171 cm)
Nitro Magnum 1st Choice Snowboard 2018
- Powerlite Core: The highest grade of ulta-lightweight poplar wood in our Powerlite core makes for the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched stregnth at a minimum weight.
- Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.
- Reflex Core Profile: A thinner core profile between your feet improves handing and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Crafted for larger riders and bigger feet, reducing toe and heal drag without compromising an ounce of performance or feel.
- The best wide board on the market, because it was designed to ride like a normal snowboard.