The manoeuvrable Salomon snowboard for women impresses with its pleasant driving characteristics and exceptional design.
With Salomon’s Gypsy, you can master any terrain from park to piste and even backcountry.
The Rock Out Camber of the Gypsy provides a playful handling, edge grip and a relaxed driving feeling.
The fiberglass and carbon-reinforced aspen wood core ensures that you can enjoy the snowboard for a long time? have and bring your driving impulses directly on the track. New to the Gypsy are the carbon reinforced Slingshot side bolsters in the binding area, thanks to which you have to apply while cornering less force and the board is almost on its own. -Application: Freestyle -Flex: 5/10 -medium -Binding assembly: on 4×2 inserts -Construction: Rock Out Camber -A very poppy flat between the bindings, camber with bias in the binding area for more control and reverse camber nose tail for presses and buoyancy in powder. -Construction element: Popster Booster -Extra carbon strings over the entire length of the board give the Gypsy more power and pop with a low weight. -Sidewalls: Slingshot -The carbon-reinforced sidewalls in the binding area ensure a short reaction time and therefore more direct force transmission. -Shape / Flex: TrueTwin -Freestyle specific core. Requires that the board is mirrored in the middle, nose tail are identical, the stance is centered exactly, and the flex regular is the same as goofy.
This allows you the same performance in both directions. -Sidecut: EQ Rad -The premium radial sidecut is the perfect balance between responsiveness and forgiving maneuvering. -Core: Aspen SLCT -A robust, high-quality and lightweight aspen wood core forms the heart of Gypsy. -Fiberglass: Biaxial Medium Density -Biaxially glued fiberglass gives the board power and a tight torsional flex. -Base: Sintered -The sintered base has a very good wax absorption and sliding properties.
The base should be waxed with regular use at regular intervals. -Factory tuning: Medium Stone Finish -The in-house stone grinding of Salomon makes your board glide better, from soft powder to spring slush. Average Width: Boardlength -24th2cm (147cm) -24.7cm (151cm) Rider Weight: Board length -45-65kg (147cm) -50-70kg (151cm) Note: The board has a Color Rotation Base (tread) and may differ from the illustration !! This means that the color arrangements on the tread may differ!
Salomon Snowboards Gypsy Snowboard – Women’s
- Her deck of choice for laying down clean tricks in the park and streets is the Salomon Women’s Gypsy Snowboard.
- New for this season, the Gypsy sports a redesigned shape based off the freestyle-favorite Villain.
- Its mid-level flex brings a playful vibe for jibbing and jumping without feeling overly loose on the mountain, plus it’s loaded with pop-enhancing features for heightened ollie power.
- The Gypsy’s freestyle domination starts with a Rock Out Camber profile, which is flat between the bindings for high-speed stability and smoothly stomped landings, with camber near the inserts for added response and edge hold, along with rockered tips for a bit of forgiveness and float.
- Popster core profiling maximizes the natural snap of the Aspen Select Core, making your ollies feel extra poppy without making the board feel stiff.
- Slingshot carbon inlays (within the sidewall) enhance energy transfer for quick edge-to-edge transitions and snappier ollies.
- Pre-beveled Freestyle edges are ready to jib right out of the plastic, so you won’t have to take a file to ’em in the garage.
- New for this season, the Gypsy’s Quadralizer sidecut locks into long, drawn-out carves without feeling washy like a typical park deck.
- It’s rounded out with a sintered base to give it the durability and speed required to withstand thrashings in the streets and clear bigger park jumps without worry.