Become an ice princess with the figure skate of the brand Stuf.
The ice skates roam a sturdy leather.
The particularly feminine fit makes a great and filigree performance possible.
The nickel-plated skating rink merges perfectly with the ice and certainly allows some pirouette. -Ladies Figure Skating Shoes -Silver Stuf-Schriftzug -Scope of delivery: 1 pair -Material: imitation leather -Traditional string system -Nickel plated skating rink -Pre-ground skid
Riedell 110 Opal / Mens and Womens Beginnner Figure Ice Skates / Color: Black or White
- Quilted lining cushions feet and the split tongue design provides stability on the ice.
- She loves how they feel inside, how easy they are to put them on and take them off.She is just a beginner and just started skating so we don’t know how good they might be for jumps or tricks but to start skating they are pretty good.
- Good economical purchase when dealing with a child who you are not sure is going to stay in lessons.
- After she outgrows these (and if she is still interested) we will probably upgrade.
- I ordered a size down from my normal shoe size (I normally wear a 7, I bought a size 6) and they fit fine.
- I have very oddly shaped feet and its difficult for me to find properly fitting skates but these manage to fit my feet well even with my disproportionate width-to-length.
- However, the ankle support is not impressive and I would not recommend these skates if you are skating at a level beyond single jumps or intermediate footwork.
- I wanted to make ice skating my new hobby, hoping that picking out skates would not be too painful.
- These skates fit me perfectly, with a bit of room at the end, so I will be able to wear thick socks with them to break them in.
- Since I had not tried on skates before, I had no idea what my size would be.
- From the comments on these skates, I determined that my best bet would be to order my shoe size (Women’s 9).
- Sticking with the 9, I ordered them, and they arrived right on time!
- These are great skates, and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for inexpensive skates to have some fun in!<
- These have good support and are well made, and they are aesthetically pleasing.
- I did order a size down and I can still wear them with my wool socks, so they do run a size large.
- We were unsure as to whether they came sharpened or not, and the skating place where she takes lessons said they needed sharpening, so we went ahead and had that done.
- No problems so far for skates for an advanced beginner!<
- Had I ordered to the sizing chart they would of been way to small!
- My daughter wears a size size 8 shoe, foot measures 9 1/3 inch.
- I ordered her a 7 as reviews stated and the skate just fits, maybe a little snug with a thicker sock.
- I wish there were half sizes- maybe with wear they will loosen up because that is a very stiff boot!<
- She was able to skate with them without having to get them sharpened although she is a beginner and anything is better than rental skates.
- I had purchased several different skates and returned them because they were POOR quality.
Riedell 118 Sparkle / Womens Beginner/Soft Figure Ice Skates / Color: White and Violet
- Beginner and pleasure skaters will appreciate the soft boot comfort and support in this attractive restyled skate.
- The Riedell 118 Sparkle skate set has an updated look, stronger hooks and slightly more support than the original Sparkle’s light support rating.
- Man-made uppers with extra comfort padded linings cushion feet and a split tongue design provides stability on the ice.
- A maintenance free PVC sole keeps feet dry while a stainless steel blade gives skaters a smooth edge.
- The 118 Sparkle is perfect for a beginner or pleasure skater.
- I can’t lace all the way up if I wanted to because the laces won’t reach.
- I contacted Reidell and they sent us some plain white laces that fit, but it was disappointing that we couldn’t use the glittery laces that came with them.