The adidas Originals Berlin Sport Cuffed Pant in subtle black is perfect for all training pants fans who value the fact that the trouser legs are tight. It manages the balancing act between retro and modern and accompanies you through the cold days with a soft, warm inner lining.
Whether it’s during your daily workout or just on the couch, the adidas Originals Cuffed Pant is designed to hang with you. It has an elastic waistband with drawstring, side pockets and tight-fitting trouser legs. In black with a wide white stripe on the sides, it comes in a classic adidas colorway.
-Men’s Training Pants
-Material: 70% cotton, 30% polyester
-Elastic waistband with drawstring
-2 side pockets
-Trouser legs with cuffs
-Warm and soft fed
-Fit: Slim Fit
Adidas Originals Men’s Berlin Open Hem Pants
- I use it in the rain and it’s not meant for rain so a little water get through but it’s not too bad for down pour.
- As martial artist/combat sports practictioner, kinesiology and fitness nut, acrobat and professional dancer, it’s difficult to find quality warm up/training pants that are stylish but not corny or too tight.
- The pants fit the bill for me and as a BBoy, they are my preferred practice pant.
- They are as durable as lightweight pants should be, they don’t melt from friction easily (they pass the kneespin test), and arent annoyingly flimsy.
- I like the thin rubbery material used for the stripes/logo as well.
Adidas Originals Women’s Bottoms Cuffed Track Pants, Medium Greyash/Berlin, X-Large
–Amazon Prime Free Trial
- The pants feature a special fabric mix and zip pockets.