Inside the adidas Originals Festival Bag, your most important belongings will find their way around and are always close at hand.
Handkerchief, mobile phone, wallet and key fit easily into it.
At the front there is still a small zippered pocket for quick access to the concert ticket or your lip care.
Not only for music events, the adidas Originals Festival Bag is the perfect accompaniment, but also for your everyday life around the clock. Multifunctional and stylish, it enchants you with the pale gray color, which moves between subtle and particularly. The strap can be adjusted and removed if necessary, because you can wear the Festival Bag as a belt bag by pulling your belt through the loops on the back.
-Volume: about 1 liter
-Material: 100% polyester
-Measurements: approx. 18 x 13 x 2.5 cm
-Zippered main compartment
-Front zip pocket
-Slit pocket inside
-Adjustable, removable strap
-Straps for attachment to the belt
-Adidas Trefoil front print
Adidas Originals Men's Superstar Festival Pack Lifestyle Basketball-Style Sneaker
- This summery update of the shell-toe icon features binding construction around the eyestay and a sunset-print sockliner.
- Built in canvas with synthetic 3-Stripes and a rubber cupsole.
- For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Then about 5 days into wearing them the stitching on the toe shell (where the shell overlaps the sole) started to come loose.
- After one week every stitch was loose (still just on the toe shell), some so much that they were forming loops I could fit a pencil through!
- I thought maybe it was just a defect with the one left shoe but then I noticed the stitching on the right shoe was starting to loosen as well!
- I have never had this problem with Adidas and hope not to in the future.
- I have always been a fan of the shell toe (plastic shell design on the toe) varieties.
- After having them for a day or so here are my initial impressions:
Comfort: The shoes seemed very comfortable and appeared to have adequate padding in the sole.
- I wore them for several hours straight without any issue.
- I don't have wide feet so this isn't really an issue for me, however if you have wide feet at all, these may not be the shoe for you.
- Material: This is where the shoe differs from most, if not all, of the other shell toe shoes I've owned.
- These are made of a thick canvass material instead of a faux leather.
- If you are looking for a shoe with lots of padding and support around the sides, this isn't it.
- Style: I loved the way they looked in both jeans and shorts.
- I bump my feet a lot and I don't destroy my shoes as quickly.
- I still like the look a lot, but wish they had used a grey rubber for the toe.
- For about the past 4 pairs (so about 5 years), they've been really tight in the width.
- Now, according to shoe-size guides, I have a rather long, narrow foot, so no shoe should be tight width-wise on my foot.
- Also, they were not tight for the first 10 years, so I don't think it's my foot that changed.
- It's not unbearably tight, and it stretches out to fit pretty quickly, but that's the problem: The stretch wears them out faster than if they fit my foot to begin with.
- Adidas doesn't offer, to my knowledge, a width selection for this style.
- I've looked, but never found one even though I've bought fully-custom versions as well.
- I wish there was another casual shoe that I liked half as much as I like this one, but I prefer buying a new pair every year or so to wearing something else.
- That's why I give 4 stars even though I think Adidas needs to widen the shoe a bit.
- Adidas have been the only regular daily use shoes that feel comfortable as soon as I put them on.
-Not initially as comfortable as my black w/ white stripes Superstars have been.
- Break-in time was a little longer than previous experiences, but they feel great now.
- Seems that he either likes them or wants to suck up to me by wearing them all the time.
- The product fit was as expected and given his preference to these shoes im guessing they are comfy enough to wear for a full day.
- The shoe is waaayyyy to narrow the arch was actually really hurting my foot!<
- I really wanted to like these but they were just way to narrow!<
- Some of the comments mentioned that the shoe runs a bit narrow and my feet are a bit wide so I ordered a half sized larger and they fit perfect.
- I don't notice the size difference at all and I'm glad I read the reviews.
- As for the sneakers themselves, they look and feel awesome.
- The fabric clamshell toe is different from my other Superstars but they work.
- I hardly wear them and am not involved in any sports or anything.
Amazon Prime Free Trial
--adidas Originals Santiago Duffel Bag
- Earn 2% rewards on your debit spending with Prime Reload.
- At the end of the free trial, your membership will automatically upgrade to a monthly membership.
- Make sure you include the unit and box numbers (if assigned).
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- A great looking bag and has a good amount of storage rom for the size.
- I have space for everything and the building quality is great.
- When my husband told me he wanted a new gym bag for c hristmas, my mind immediately thought of this bag.
- I did return this bag and went with an under armour instead.