The classic from adidas Originals now also comes for kids and thrills the next generation with its simple elegance and moving story. Born as basketball shoes, they found their way into hip-hop and are still indispensable in the streetwear sector.
The adidas Originals superstar sneaker features white genuine leather in the upper, the famous 3-Stripes in black as well as the heel stump at the entry.
The lettering "Superstar" on the outside and the logo on the tongue shine in gold. Your new jewelery in the shoe shelf convinced with high comfort and a durable, robust construction.
-Lining: Textile and Synthetic
Adidas Originals Men's Superstar Foundation Casual Sneaker
- The men's shoes have the famous adidas Superstar rubber shell toe and herringbone-pattern outsole.
- I don't know if its because it's the "Foundation" model but I've had 4 other pairs of original superstars that were a bit wider.
- There was definitely a break in period with these, which was a first for me with originals.
- I out my shoe stretcher in these overnight and that seemed to help quite a bit.
- It's just odd because every other pair I've owned were very comfortable right out of the box.
- I received the White stripe on Black with Gold lettering as expected.
- I know some people have complained about the shoes appearing to be knock-offs but mine appear to be the real deal.
- Maybe mine were made in the afternoon, after the workers got in their groove.
- At first glance they looked normal, but when you look closer the seems weren't glued down properly and the "leather" didn't feel right either.
- There was also a tag laced to to one shoe with the manufacturer of the insole, NOT Adidas.
- I compared the sole to a pair it is replacing and the sole is more narrow.
- Probably just another manufacturer cutting corners by using less material to sell an inferior product .
- The box is torn and crumpled in places and the shoe laces are already in the eyelets.
- They were not worn at least there is no marks on them and they look new, but if they were never returned by someone, why were the laces already in the holes?
- I will not return them, but I think there should be more inventory control.
- I've owned 5 pairs since I was in HS, and they last a while and are comfortable.
- Didn’t know how they run and bought the size I normally buy.
- Come to find out they were a tad bit bigger than I expected.
- They have all these laser cut lines and squares all throughout!!
Adidas Originals Kids' Superstar Sneaker
- These juniors' shoes have a leather upper capped with the famous rubber shell toe and herringbone-pattern outsole.
- I had bought myself a women's size 7 at Nordstrom, in white, and loved those, but I was always looking at them wishing I had the reverse colors, too.
- But the quality, arch support and everything in general seems the same as the adult version.
- They remind me of the Adadas Sambas that I used to wear, and also loved.
- No question of quality and a basic staple to go with everything without to much bling lol .
- It fits true to size with wiggle room for a wide foot too.
- I was a bit skeptical because I thought they’d be fake but they aren’t.
- I had ordered Big Kid Size 6 and when they came 7 days later they were maybe 2 sizes too big on my sister.
- She is a size 6 but the shoes fit me and I am a size 8 and a half in womens.
- So if you are planning to buy, buy maybe a size down or two.
- My sister loved them so Ill definetly buy her ones that will actually fit her.
- Thank you to all the past reviewers for your great advice!!<
- I were to order a smaller size, the side of the shoes will be tight.
Adidas Originals Kids Superstar Foundation (Toddler) Sku8469185
Check out these new styles and more from Zappos.com!