The only pleasure for the eyes and feet is the adidas Originals Tubular Shadow in All Black.
From the upper over the string to the outsole, everything is black on the sneaker.
Not only does he look classy, but he also suits all your outfits and you’ll never have to stress again when combining your clothes.
The upper of the adidas Originals Tubular Shadow is made of airy, coarsely woven textile.
The basis of the sneaker is the outsole in the form of an indicated tube -Tubes -and also explains the name of the sports shoe. For the typical wedge-shaped silhouette, the sole is slightly higher at the back than at the front.
-Sole height: rear 3.5 cm, front 2 cm
-Stringing over loops
#7 Adidas Original Tubular Shadow Core Black On Feethttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuAmQKQlUug
The Adidas original tubular shadow core black on feet.
Adidas Originals Kids’ Tubular Shadow I Sneaker
- It’s just hard to see the sparkle in the photos but VERY apparent in person.
Adidas Originals Kids’ Tubular Shadow J Sneaker
- These kids’ mesh shoes are a modern interpretation of that classic style, made for smaller feet.
- They flash bold style with snakeskin-textured faux suede that peeks out from underneath the signature heel cage.
- Super disappointing for my 11 year-old boy when he opened them.
- Personally I thought they were kind of ugly but what do I know.
- He’s been wearing them almost constantly for about 3 months and they still look good as new.
- The shoe has this golden threads which don’t appear in the picture at all.
- Of course my son opened the package while I was out on a trip and used them so I couldn’t return them, but I would have definitely returned them!!!<
- I wear a 7 in women’s adidas so I got a 6 in kids and I like the fit.
- I’d say order a half size down unless you have wide feet!<
- But I had to return them the first time because they were a a little tight.