If you’re looking for a running frame that’s right for just about any weather, then the adidas Performance Supernova 3/4 Tight is for you.
These men’s running pants sit like a second skin and support your natural musculoskeletal system. In classic black with reflective details so you can see well in the dark, that’s adidas Supernova Tight.
-Men’s running pants
-Long: 3/4 pants
-Material: 84% Polyester / 16% Elastane
-Fit: Close fitting
-FORMOTION: adapts to the natural movement sequences in sports
-Reflective 3-stripes on the sides
-Elastic waistband with drawstring
Adidas Performance Men’s Supernova Three Quarter Tights
- For Workouts, Golfers And Tennis Elbow, Arthritis, Tendonitis.
Adidas Performance Women’s Supernova 3/4 Tights
- I’m surprised how cool they keep you ( I run in Florida) and how they wick away and do not hold ANY moisture.
- On long runs, you don’t want to be weighed down or wet.
- I suppose you could put a key or small mp3 player in there.
- The geometric pattern on these pants are ugly, not going to lie, but I bought them to run long distances in, not for a fashion show.
- These have been washed several times with no signs of wear.
- These are kind of a weird hybrid between a legging and a jogger.
- I found the legs to be somewhat loose and the band at the bottom tight so they were definitely more on the relaxed side.
- The shininess and feel of the fabric is a bit off-putting.
- Might be okay if you want to wear them for casual wear not so much for working out.