The extremely robustura-Shell ABS construction offers you a lot of safety in a fall.
At the back of the head of the Anon Blitz is a goggle clip, so you can fix your snowboard goggles and not lose.
The ski helmet by Anon comes in the usual baseball look with sun visor. Your entertainment on the piste is provided by the audio system, which lets itself run smoothly with this HHelm.
-SkullCandy ASFX audio compatible
-Glasses ventilation duct
-Ura-Shell ABS construction
-53-55cm = XS
-55-57cm = S
-57-59cm = M
-59-61cm = L
-61-63cm = XL
Anon Blitz Helmet
- I usually wear a medium in a Smith or older Burton helmet, so I got a medium in this one but it was way to small!
- I up sized to a large and its still a bit small but will work.
- The brim is a little too big, especially when you temporarily take your goggles off and set them on the brim.
- I normally wear a Large and I went with an XL after reading the reviews.
- I am very happy with this helmet such a good deal, and it arrived right on time.
- After 3 attempts of helmet purchasing via Azon, I gave up and went to Sheels.
- You should be replacing sports helmets at least every 3 years, so if you are size 7 1/4 to 7 5/8, its worth a shot.
- I bought this one for my wife and I must say that it is very comfortable and light to wear.
- However, I returned it and bought a Smith Vantage instead.