The Anon Helix 2.0 comes with a gray frame and a matching eyeglass strap.
The snowboard goggles offer a comfortable fit thanks to the soft, comfortable foam edge and the lightweight plastic frame.
The mirrored Silver Amber glass gives you the best protection in sunny weather and if the visibility gets worse, you can insert the Amber interchangeable glass, which brings you in contrast to foggy contrast and Sehscharfe.
The Helix 2.0 is the successor of the classic Helix Goggle and new in the Burton range since 2017. Mainly the optics have changed, because with the new variant the holes along the glass are omitted.
The typical features including anti-fog and great value for money will of course be preserved! -Frame / Band: Stealth
-Glass: Silver Amber, protection level S2, light transmittance 35%, for sunny conditions
-Interchangeable disc: amber, protection level S1, light transmittance 55%, for poor visibility
-Two-ply foam edge
-Integral Clarity technology for crystal clear view
-Ventilation ducts against fogging
-Cylindrical glass for distortion-free view
-Lightweight TPU frame, 90 mm high.
-Over The Glasses: compatible with optical glasses
-Soft cloth bag included
Anon Helo 2.0 Helmet
- Their Anon line of helmets is superior in design, fit, and feel.
- I put on a balaclava under helmet and it feels a bit better ..
- Other than that its very light and looks like the picture and feels like a solid helmet ..
Amazon Prime Free Trial
–Anon Helix 2.0 Snow Goggle
- Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision without distortion, and the goggle is Over the Glasses (OTG) compatible for wear with eyeglasses.
- Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.