The M2 is a ski goggles with revolutionary technologies that provide optimal fit and all-round visibility.
With 16 individually attached magnets, the disc can be changed easily.
An interchangeable glass for bad weather, soft case and a bag are included.
Thanks to triple foam padding you are offered a super comfortable wearing comfort.
The 96mm TPU frame is helmet compatible.
The model M2 by Anon has a spherical disc.
This gives you through their special construction a better view and your eyes do not have to work so hard. The slight wading makes the field of vision clearer and clearer. In addition, the disc has an anti-fog coating for anti-fog around the clock.
-Disc: Red Solex, protection level S2, light transmittance 25%, for sunny conditions
-Replacement disc: Blue Lagoon, protection level S1, light transmittance 80%, for poor visibility
-Magna Tech: magnetic disc
-Spharische disc against distortion
-Integral Clarity Tech for Crystal Clear View
-Full Perimeter Channel Venting: Ventilation ducts against fogging
-Three-ply foam edge
-IncludedSoftcase and storage bag
Anon M2 Goggles
- Really well designed magnetic lenses and frames can be interchanged in seconds to suit high glare and overcast conditions.
- I’ve based my rating on my son, whom they were a gift for.
- And the magnetic quick swap of the lenses is super convienient; its the one thing you never think you’ll need until you have it.
- The lenses are the easiest thing to change, but hold on nicely and I don’t feel they will pop off during a fall.
- You can literally pop one lens off and throw the other lens at your face and get it to line up and secure.
- The only thing “bad” is that the new m2 model comes with a magnetic mask and you can wear glasses under the newest model, but those are not big issues for me.
- The magnetic lenses are super easy to swap out for different lighting.
- This particular model has a shorter snap back strap that is made to be worn under a helmet and has limited adjustment.
- This is not a huge deal but makes putting the goggles up on my helmet impossible.
- The magnetic connectivity is great, interchangeability feature of the lenses is very neat, but they don’t cover the most important feature, resistance to fogging.
- Both lenses (low light and tinted) fogged up on me to the point where I became so frustrated I’ve actually switched back to my old goggles.
- I really wanted to like these, especially given the huge field of view, but now I’m left with goggles I’ll never use again.
- On the mountain I had to switch from my darker tinted lenses to the brighter and it was really easy.
- Has spare lens, is perfect for daylight and intensive sunlight.
- I highly recommend it and will update the review as we get it to the intensive usage.
- Premium snow goggles and awesome plug in-out lens system.
- Really easy to switch lenses because of the magnetic capability!