The green patterned Relapse of anon in High Cascade is mirrored and extra light thanks to TPU frame.
The dark smoke glass with the protection level S4 protects you 100% from harmful UV radiation, so that you can worry-free through the snow during winter sports pflugen.
The light transmittance is only 8%, so you are well prepared in the snow in bright sunshine.
With the anon Relapse, you get a pair of goggles including an amber interchangeable lens, so that you are as rugged for bright sunshine as you are for poor visibility in fog and snowfall. The Integral Clarity Technology ensures a crystal-clear view and the cylindrically shaped glass gives you a distortion-free appearance, especially at the edge of the field of view.
An anti-fog coating and ventilation ducts help against fogging.
With four magnets, the enclosed ski mask can be connected to the glasses and intuitively clicked on and removed if necessary -without complicated fumbling in the heat of the moment.
The rubber band holds the snowboard goggles securely on the helmet.
-Snowboard goggles with removable disc and magnetic ski mask
-Glass: Dark Smoke, protection level S4, 8% light transmittance, for sunny lighting
-Interchangeable disc: amber, protection level S1, light transmittance 55%, for poor visibility
-Extra-thin 3-ply foam edge and low-profile frame for better visibility
-Lightweight TPU frame, 93mm high
-Over The Glasses: compatible with optical glasses
-Cylindrically shaped glass for distortion-free view
-Ventilation ducts against fogging
-Integral Clarity Technology for Crystal Clear View
-Including storage bag
Anon Relapse Goggles
- Wall-to-Wall Vision Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible anon.
- Dark smoke lens is really too dark for all but the brightest days.
Anon Asian Fit Relapse Goggles
- I used to use Quiksilver Hubble goggles, they are great that they are low profile and can bend slightly to conform my face shape.
- I have tried Oakley and Smith Asian fit, they are ok, but not perfect.
- These Anons are great because they are cylinder lenses, and can fully conform to my face shape and leaves no gaps at all around my nose.
- If you are having issues finding goggles that fit around your nose, give these a try.
- I always wear a balaclava when I snowboard, but this is much easier to put on and take off.
- It might not be the best test since it’s not that cold out there, but I am sure these will perform up to my expectations.
2016 Anon Relapse Goggles Review The House.Com
Product Link: goggles.html Guf eyes up the 2016 Anon Relapse