The GT-2000 5 is a women's running shoe brand asics.
This model is made for overpronators, i. especially for runners whose feet unwinds inside.
His multiple award-winning innovations make him the perfect shoe, especially over long distances.
To protect your joints this shoe has the Fuidride technology, an innovative midsole technology which creates a resilient damping.
To run safely in the dark or in the dusk, 3M Reflective was processed.
This material reflects and ensures the necessary safety.
-Women's Running Shoe
-Category: Run Long / Structured Cushioning
-The pronation is the way the foot? rolls sideways between landing and impression.
At overpronation the foot rolls? inside.
-This innovative high-tech element spans your outsole to make your midfoot? stable and safe. In addition, it supports an efficient running style and step cycle.
-Light AHAR Sponge
-A durable rubber is integrated into critical areas of the outsole to keep your shoes longer.
And it gives you more vapor for the foot?
-An extremely hard rubber that provides extra grip and durability on critical areas of the outsole.
-Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning System
-This gel system absorbs the strong shocks over the entire foot area.
-Innovative midsole technology that creates a springy damping.
For better Hochstleistungen.
-A midsole revolutionary support system: it is positioned to correct your stride and prevent excessive footrolling of the foot.
-A reflective material provides safety and visibility even in the dark.
-A flex notch under the sole provides an efficient pacing cycle.
-Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) -Every part of the shoe helps to guide your steps and supports your natural running style from landing to imprint
-A removable insole, which acts as a steaming sock with antibacterial effect, thus the foot. stays dry and healthy with every run.
-Heel Clutching System
-The heel cup provides, like an outer skeleton, additional support and a perfect fit.
ASICS Women's Gt-2000 5 Running Shoe
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support.
- Let me say first off that I feel in love with the brand Asics after breaking two bones in my ankle.
- When going through rehabilitation my physical therapist and sister both recommended them.
- They helped me feel comfortable and stable and thus led me falling in love with them.
- I have owned dozens of Asics as I walk/run around 15 miles a week and need some good foot gear.
- The back near the ankle wore out and gave me a horrible blister.
- Although I purchased this towards the end of July I did not begin using them until late September and by Nov 5th I could no longer wear them without suffering from a blister.
- I have a somewhat wide foot and wore several Asics models of running shoes for decades, but once they narrowed their shoes I was no longer able to wear them.
- However, they have now added a 2E to some models like this one and it fits perfectly.
- My foot is not 2E wide (usually a D), but I'm glad to be wearing Asics again.
- I love the GT-2000 series and these colors are really cute.
- They will probably get better once they're broken in and right now I've only worn mine three times.
- I'm used to wearing the kayanos because I love the cushiony gel and the support for running and training but I switched when asics changed the fit of the 22s and 23s.
- I'm happy with the GTs though and I do recommend them if you liked kayano.
- I tried this shoe on in a brick and mortar store to make sure of fit.
- This shoe itself seem well made, good arch support and color true to picture.
- I'm not an athlete, I don't like running, I have a deskjob but I have a heel spur and morton's neuroma.
- The Kinsei 6 is too narrow for my neuroma but is ok lenghtwise.
- The lenght of the sneaker is ok for me, it's not too long.
- I have wide feet and I would recommend people with morton's neuroma to buy Extra Wide.
- For the heel spur, this GT-2000 is fine and better priced than the Kayano.
- I have worn this model of shoe for years, and have never had a sizing problem until now.
- I compared the insole of this pair with the insole of an older pair of 8D's, and they are exactly the same size (confirming to me that the sizing changed).
- Even with that, this model still feels narrower through the forefoot than before.
- The plastic logo on the sides also covers more surface area than years past, making them much less breathable.
- I don't know, but I am disappointed that I can't buy my favorite shoes anymore.
- I was in debate over size for a while because of mixed reviews regarding width, the box etc.
- I'm a significant pronator (anckle collapses inward and arch flattens which causes issues).
- I switched away from Brooks because harder to find in decent colors.
- I’m normally a size 7 shoe but I had to order a half size larger (7.5).
- I have a small bunion and the toe base on the wide ran very narrow compared to other brand shoes.i had to reorder bigger and wider.
- I’ve used them for training and to run many 1/2 marathons and a full marathon in them.
ASICS Women's GT-2000 5 Running Shoe
- The extra support on the arch is helping her walk without rolling her foot in.
- I'm going to say it's more my kid than quality as I wear ASICS and they last for years for me.
- While it DID feel cozy and fit like a glove while sitting or walking, the toe box just wasn't wide enough during running (despite ordering a wide and a 1/2 size up), and there wasn't enough cushioning under the toe box.
- I was feeling a slight metatarsal discomfort with each foot stride.
- Theses shoes run about a 1/2 size smaller than my other ones.
- They are slightly tighter in the toe box and fit narrow feet slightly (or ones with less lift) better.
- They are not a cushioned as the previous ones I’ve boughten and much less cushioned than the kayano.
- I’m not sure if the stiffness works for them or against them at this point.
- I haven’t walked and ran enough miles to tell how good or bad this shoe works.
- They fit the same as my 3000's and seem to be working well for running so far.
- Overall, I am pleased with the shoes but disappointed not to be able to have my favorite shoes.
- I researched online for the best cushioned shoe other important factors.
- I bought this shoe because they were highly rated in an article.
- The shoe is of very good quality and prettier in person than in the picture.
- I was sad that when they arrived, even though I ordered the wide, the shoes were still too narrow.
- They are consistent in there sizing, which i truly appreciate.
- These shoes already have a hole in them on the inside near the heel.
- I have pronated feet and these do a great job supporting my feet.
Women'S Asics Gel Kayano 23 (Diva Blue/Silver/Aqua Splash)
Asics Gel Kayano 23 // Asics GEL-Kayano Series Let's Start Running, Click Here: https://clipadvise.com/deal/view?id=Amazon-