The Run Tight is a functional running pant made by asics. It comes in classic performance black with reflective details, these details provide the necessary security if you go in less than good visibility.
These sports trousers consist largely of polyester, it has a very comfortable to wear on.
Of course, it comes with the well-known for asics running textiles quality and function. In this case the ASICS MOTIONDRY function. It brings you the breathability that is extremely important in every running pant. She directs your chwei? directly from the skin to the outside.
-Men's running pants
-Main material: 78% polyester, 22% spandex
-High wearing comfort
-Washable at 40 degrees
ASICS Men's Essentials Tight Bottom
- I purchased a medium tall and these tights fit perfectly!<
- These are really comfortable, and were perfect for a chilly morning.
- I am 6'2" tall and normally wear a 42x34 pant, these XXL fit great.
- I was worried about them being short, but they go down to my ankle and a little below.
- These fit fine and have enough stretch that they should work through the year as he continues growing.
- I prefer some leg covering when I run in weather below about 35F.
- These would fit that requirement well, but not enough for below 20F for me.
- The material is great for stretch and holds up to wear and care.
- Do not expect compression, but these are not advertised as compression tights.
- The fit is good, and has room for male anatomy - unlike some tights that are not more than up-sized women's yoga pants.
- The seams are flat, the material is good quality, and the workmanship is great.
- There is a small zippered pocket in the small of the back, and it holds the basics (ID, keys, or gel - not a phone/player).
- Though I usually wear size M for running shorts, I wanted the extra room and leg length.
- Personally, would not recommend for running below freezing, but a great sweet spot for 35-50 F.
- Would prefer if the design didn't have a seam running up the middle, and that the crotch accommodate the male form a little better.
- I wish the fabric up between the legs would fit tighter as it tended to slightly sag and rub on my longer (8-10) runs.