The Woven Jacket is wind-repellent thanks to ASICS MOTIONPROTECT and makes the women’s running jacket by asics your new favorite jacket.
The use of polyester gives the jacket a high wearing comfort. Reflective stripes and symbols are part of the ASICS REFLECTIVE system.
They provide the necessary security even in the dark.
-Women’s Running Jacket
-Category: Running Essentials
-Main material: 100% polyester
-Use: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
-Washable at 30 degrees
The 3 Recommended Running Jackets
Georgetown Running Company took the time to let us know the 3 best running jackets they have in stock and recommend for
ASICS Women’s Puff Vest
- Wear as an outer layer for warmth or layer for the most extreme conditions; either way you’ll stay on pace while your core stays protected.
ASICS Women’s Storm Shelter Jacket
- My older jacket fit perfectly and allowed for 2 layers underneath for running in the winter.
- Unfortunately, the sizing of the same model for the current year seems to be more appropriate for Martians.
- I had to return this jacket b/c the arms were too long and the torso was not only too tight for any layers underneath, I could not even get the zipper closed – and this was the same size as the older jacket that I still wear with two layers!<
- I ran in the coldest weather in this jacket and was comfortable the entire time.
- Very versatile as you can open up the waist zippers to let air in and comes with a hood for rainy days.