Are you looking for a new sweatpants? Then we have for you the asics Woven Short 7 Inch -a breathable pants for the sport. Maybe it makes the asics Motiondry system, which allows you to train by good circulation always in a good climate.
The practical side pockets are ideal for storing the MP3 player or mobile phone while exercising.
The use of 89% polyester and 11% spandex results in a very high wearing comfort.
-Men’s sports trousers
-ASICS MOTIONDRY: breathable, moisture regulating
-Material: 89% polyester, 11% spandex
-Two side pockets on the side
-Washable at 30 degrees Celsius
Asics Men’S Sport Trousers // Uk New & Popular 2017
Asics Mens Sport Trousers // UK New & Popular 2017 For More Details about this great Mens Sport Trousers, Just Click this Circle:
ASICS Men’s Woven 7″ Short
- Your longer runs will feel shorter and faster thanks to the enhanced performance we’ve put into this popular everyday short.
- That works for me because I am between large & medium in most brands.
- I have not had them long enough to say how durable they will be.
- I am 31″, and these are too small both around my waist and against the ol’ private parts.
- If my experience is any indication, I’d suggest going a size larger than what the size chart recommends.
- There is only one pocket in the back center with a zipper on the top.
- If you want to take your large cell phone in your pocket you might be able to squeeze it in, but to take it in and out while on a run would be a pain.
- I have a a 46 inch waist and weigh 290 and the xxl fits well.
- These are not real loose shorts, but since they are designed for running they are trim but not tight.
- Great length and you don’t feel like a Rodeo Clown wearing them!!<
- But because they are sort of ugly, they were the least expensive, so I sort of expected the color to suck.
- Only I had a hydration belt on with them the other day and the waist band on the shorts rubbed wrong for 7 miles making me dance in the shower afterwards.
- Hydration belt or not, the material should not cause blistering.
- Also, given the gray colour, it doesn’t get dark gray in the crotch from sweat, I guess, due to the liner.
- I’m about a size 30-31 waist and the small fits perfectly.
- Additionally, it doesn’t ride up between the legs as much as other shorts I’ve used.
- There is also the zipper pocket in the back, which I feel is a necessity for any pair of running shorts these days.
- House key, a gel, my ID, etc)
But they are probably the least durable shorts I’ve ever worn.
- I bought 3 pairs, and all 3 were frayed with holes in the crotch within a few months.
- So while they’re very breathable and fit well, I didn’t find it to be quality material.
- Wish all the colors were the same price as the Imperial Blue ones when I ordered, I would have purchased more.
- I am used to running in plain shorts and boxer briefs so the brief insert in these takes some getting used to.
- They have no side pockets and only a zippered tailbone pocket (really easy to zip/unzip) that fits gym membership card and car-key/fob just fine.
- I prefer these shorts over shorts with side pockets as with side pockets even a car-key/fob can move enough to shift the shorts while you run.
- These ran small in my thigh, but I have a more muscular build than a runner’s build.
- This was the first pair that he got that has a pocket in the middle of the back.
ASICS Men’s 7″ Woven Shorts
- Pockets on the sides for moving keys, phone, other small items from the locker room to the treadmill for winter time running.
- They are great for exercise or just lounging around the house.