The Atomic Hawx Magna 100 is a popular mid-range ski boot from the Hawx Magna range with a wide fit.
With these ski boots, the legendary Hawx feeling can also be experienced with a 102 mm wide fit.
The Hawx Magna is the lightest ski boot in its class, packed with extras for wider feet, such as a simple step-in zone and a wide tongue. In addition, it has a medium flex for advanced skiers.
The Silver liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps the feet warm and flexible.
And even in extreme cold and wet. A first class ski boot with a wide fit.
-Segment: All Mountain
-Hawx technology (wider fit)
-Flex Index: 100 (medium)
-PU Cuff / PU Shell
-40mm Velcro Strap
-6000 aluminum buckles
-Silver liner with 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation
Atomic Hawx Magna 100 Ski Boots 2018 - 31.5/Black-Lime
- Atomic now offers their Hawx boot in three different widths with the Magna version being the widest of the bunch.
- It has a 102 mm forefoot width, which accommodates pretty wide feet and also works well for skiers who just want to maximize comfort and aren't concerned with a super precise fit.
- For those with wider feet this boot allows you to benefit from the performance of the Hawx without needing to do a whole bunch of custom work to the boot.
- If you do end up doing some custom work, however, it will be much easier for your boot fitter compared to traditional boots thanks to Atomic's Memory Fit technology.
- The liner, shell, and upper cuff can all be custom molded in minutes simply by heating them to a certain temperature.
- You do need to visit a boot fitter for this procedure, but it's much quicker and far less expensive than traditional custom boot fitting.
- The Hawx also allows you to customize the forward lean and flex.
- You can choose between 13, 15, or 17 degree forward lean and tweak the flex index either up or down 10 points.
- Between the fit and performance adjustments this is a very customizable boot.
- Fit great, I have wide forefoot, narrower heel, but a US15/EU50 foot.
- Seriously, finding shoes in my size is nearly impossible.
Atomic Hawx Magna 100 Ski Boot 2018
- This series means you can get the legendary Hawx feel and features in a boot with a 102mm fit.
- It’s the lightest boot in its class and packed with features purpose-built for wider feet like the easy step-in zone and a wide tongue.
- And the Silver liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- A great wide-fit boot – and most importantly, a great Hawx.
Atomic Hawx Magna 100 2017 Ski Boots Preview
https://alpineskishop.com/ski/ski-boots/atomic-boots/ Chris from alpine ski shop takes a look at the 2017 Atomic Hawx Magna ski