The Atomic Hawx Magna 110 pays among the top models in the Hawx Magna wide-fit series.
With these ski boots, the legendary Hawx feeling with its features can also be experienced with a 102 mm wide fit.
At the same time, this means a huge step forward for wide ski boot fits.
The Hawx Magna is the lightest ski boot in its class, packed with extras for wider feet, such as a simple step-in zone and a wide tongue. Memory Fit guarantees a completely personalized shell, cuff and custom liner within minutes.
With Power Shift you can fine-tune the template angle and adjust the flex by 10 points.
The Silver liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps the feet warm and flexible.
-Segment: All Mountain
-Hawx technology (wider fit)
-Flex Index: 110 (Hard)
-PU Cuff / PU Shell
-50mm Velcro Strap
-6000 aluminum buckles
-Silver liner with 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation
Atomic Hawx Magna 110 Ski Boots
- Atomic now offers their Hawx line in three widths with the Magna series being the widest of the bunch.
- It has a 102 mm last, which allows skiers with wider feet and those looking to maximize comfort to benefit from the control and performance the Hawx has become known for.
- One of the most unique aspects of the Hawx is its customization.
- You're able to customize both the fit and performance of the boot.
- It uses a Memory Fit shell that allows boot fitters to quickly and easily customize the liner, shell, and cuff of the boat created a truly personalized fit.
- With the fit dialed in you can play with the forward lean and flex index as the Hawx allows you to choose from 13, 15, or 17 degree forward lean and allows you to adjust the flex up or down 10 points.
- This Hawx Magna not only has a wider shell, it also has a special wider tongue and fluted calf profile.
- Thinsulate insulation in the liner helps build in some extra warmth.
- The 110 flex profile is great for a wide range of skiers from advanced intermediates all the way through experts who don't want an ultra-stiff, unforgiving boot.