The Deo Spray by Bama removes heavy odors and prevents them.
Thanks to the shoe spray with antibacterial formula you keep your sneakers and shoes fresh longer and neutralize foot odor.
Thanks to the easy-to-use duo spray head, the deodorant spreads evenly -for hygienically fresh shoes.
The effect of Bama shoe spray lasts up to 48 hours.
-Delivery: 100 ml spray bottle
-Duo spray head
-Durable up to 48 hours.
Bama Sneaker Fresh Die Frische
Stay fresh! Das Bama SNEAKER FRESH Spray hält bei warmen Temperaturen und einem vollen Terminkalender die heiß
New Balance Men’s Vado V1 Fresh Foam Cross Trainer
- With our fresh foam midsole and quix insert to support dynamic movements during your toughest training sessions.
- These however were some the most uncomfortable, cheap feeling shoes I have tried on in many years.
- They ran very wide, were almost plastic-like in look and feel.
New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Arishi V1 Running Shoe
- Featuring Fresh Foam, the Arishi delivers engineered comfort.
- This ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride is paired with sophisticated style to boost your confidence.
- I love Vionic shoes, but man, those are crazy expensive (Like 2 – 3 times the cost of these).
- I also love the fact that the sides a mesh so they don’t pinch your toes.
- I’ve had these shoes for a few weeks now and wore them to an amusement park with my niece and nephew last weekend and was able to spend about 10 hours on my feet and felt good afterwards.
- Love the colors and the look – my only minor complaint is that the inserts that came with the shoe offered little to no support so if I didn’t have my own inserts, that would have been a drawback for me.
- Overall super happy with my purchase and am planning on getting another pair.
- Goes with anything I wear for everyday wear or work out wear!
- Fit like it should I wear a 9 wide and it fits perfect!
- I will be taking them with me to vacation at the Grand Canyon!<
- There’s some room around the top which is fine because when working out the feet swell.
- I never owned a pair of new balance, so it’ll be a trial.
- Overall: I’m excited to hit the gym for some HIIT cardio that won’t be as uncomfortable as the trainers I currently have are.
- First runners I bought that actually fit the first time!!!
- I have a wide foot and finding a shoe that is this cute and comfortable is a miracle.
- I love the brand because I know I am going to get good use out of these.
- My main complaint is that i have a narrow foot and right out of the box these were perfect.
- But over the 4-5 times I have worn them, I feel like they have stretched out.
- Maybe it’s because the outer material is a lighter weight fabric?<
- But great for everyone who likes a lightweight sneaker.
- I’m in my 70s and definitely not a runner, but these are very lightweight and extremely comfortable.
- Sometimes they’re called “Tailor Bunions” because tailors used to sit cross-legged on the floor, putting pressure on the side of the foot next to the small toes.
- These are small bunions on the outside of the foot near the pinky toe.
- Most bunions are rather large and are formed next to the big toes.) Is this too much information?
- Anyway, because of the mesh fabric from which these shoes are made and the availability of wide shoe widths, these fit beautifully and do not put pressure on the sensitive area of my baby bunions.
- This is my 5th purchase of the Fresh Foam New Balance shoes because they come in many colors.
- I was looking for a lightweight, comfortable sneakers in a neutral shade I am planning to take on holiday.
- It was exactly as I needed and the fit/style is flattering on the foot – makes it look slim and a really classic & versatile style.
- The grey color looks more like a light taupe so very neutral.
- The 8 fit better with more toe space and I do have slightly wider feet.
- However, I bought these for a nice looking sneaker for work as well as everyday tasks.
- They are not as cushy as I though they would be considering they said foam.
- However, as I have been wearing them, they seem to be a little more cushy and conforming to my feet.
- I kept them because they were comfortable enough for what I wanted, I hate returning things (lazy), they are cute, and they go with any everyday outfit.
- Went hiking in them and I had no problems walking in them.
- Wore them all day, the first day I got them, and even after chasing 4 kids around an indoor play area all day, my feet were not even tired.
- The monochromatic low key coloration is what caught my eye on these.
- I am so pleased I went back and ordered more in different colors.
- I work in a large hotel that takes up an entire city block and am constantly walking.