Your new snowboard jacket by BILLABONG in a sporty look with functional features will take you safely through the winter.
The Australian fashion label brings a chic model to market with its "All Day".
The black jacket with gray pattern can be wonderfully combined and always makes a cool statement on the ski slope. Best protection against the winter cold conditions offers you a 10.000mm water column as well as breathability.
An additional thermal insulation also ensures cuddly moments and optimal heat distribution. The ventilation system made of mesh allows you to individually regulate the air circulation and avoid congestion heat. Put the hood on and off into the snowstorm. In various zippered bags you get your cell phone, car key and change stowed dry. In addition, was also thought of an extra compartment for your ski pass.
From now on, you can also protect it from moisture.
-Men’s snowboard jacket
-High collar with soft chin guard
-2-ply twill material
-Thermal insulation: 120gr body / 100gr armel
-10.000g / m2 breathability
-10th000mm water column
-Mesh ventilation system with zipper
-Adjustable arm cuffs
-Lycra cuff with thumb hole
-Elastic snow guard
-Side pockets with zipper and soft fleece
-Breast pocket with zipper / li
-Ski pass pocket with zipper
-Media bag, inside
-Material: 100% polyester
Billabong Legacy Jacket
Wolfgang Nyvelt introduces you the new BILLABONG LEGACY jacket. A classic and essential 10k waterproof / 10k breathable
Billabong Men’s All Day Helix Short Sleeve Shirt
Billabong Men’s All Day Backpack
- Water-resistant for small amounts or quick showers
- Fashionable if that’s the sort of thing you’re into
- Adjustable straps are a bit loose, so when you go to throw it over a shoulder they slip a little
- Zippers are recessed, adding to the water resistance, but sometimes can be a pain to unzip.
- I’ve used this backpack for about 4 months now and can say it holds up well.
- The color has faded a little, it has a slightly more “warm” color to it, probably due to the dirt, but it doesn’t look bad by any means.
- I am a student who walks a considerable amount, but doesn’t carry much.
- My normal carry is pencil, laptop, tablet, water bottle, jacket, umbrella, and notebook or two.
- Keep in mind I am a small statue male of about 5’10” weighing around 150lbs).
- I don’t worry about being caught out in the rain as it can withstand a considerable amount of water before leaking into the main pocket.
- It is lined in this sort of rubbery plastic that protects it all.
- For normal light loads and gentle use this backpack is perfect for the person who wants something small and light.
- But overall I do like the bag, the color combo looks exactly like the picture.
- Not sure how long it will hold up to the daily use of a high school backpack.
- It does seem like it wasn’t built for an actual student who may carry nor that 1 or 2 decent sized books.