With the "North Pole" men’s jacket BILLABONG sends you a reliable companion for your activities in the deep snow. It is not for nothing that we carry the strong Bordeaux in the cold months.
The soft color can be combined in many ways and makes a statement in the white landscape.
On the cold winter days, the jacket provides you with a 15,000mm water column and breathability. In addition, with a ventilation system made of mesh you can individually regulate the air circulation and avoid heat accumulation. A Primaloft warm insulation ensures optimum heat distribution and pleasant hours in the snowstorm.
A hood with a high collar and a soft chin area protects you wonderfully against the cold weather conditions.
With so much comfort you can easily spend several hours in the snow and can devote yourself entirely to winter sports. Side pockets with soft fleece offer not only warmth but also storage space for small items. In addition, you can safely stow your ski pass in an arm pocket. The adjustable arm cuffs with soft lycra cuffs offer protection against cold penetration and the elastic snow skirt prevents unwanted moisture penetration.
-Men’s winter jacket
-High collar with soft chin guard
-Through, concealed zipper
-2-ply twill material
-Thermal Insulation: Primaloft
-15,000 g / m2 of active activity
-15th000mm water column
-Mesh ventilation system with zipper
-Adjustable arm cuffs
-Lycra cuff with thumb hole
-Elastic snow guard
-Side pockets with zipper and soft fleece
-Ski pass pocket with zipper
-Media bag, inside
-Material: 100% polyester
Billabong North Pole Jacket
Wolfgang Nyvelt introduces you the new BILLABONG NORTH POLE jacket. Combining lightweight comfort with mid-range warmth,
Billabong Men’s North Pole Snowboard Jacket
Billabong Men’s North Pole Insulated Snow Jacket
- It is a slim profile winter coat that fits beautifully.
- My son is 6’4″ and of medium build and the large fits perfectly.
- We haven’t been able to test it in super cold weather yet but appears to be of high quality material that when appropriately layered will fit the bill for skiing and other outdoor cold rather activities.
- It is very warm though I have yet to test in single digits.
- In 14 degree weather, with a t-shirt and flannel, I was completely comfortable, quite warm.
- I would have given 5 stars, except for the zipper being on the wrong side, making it somewhat awkward zipping up.
- I’m always a size medium and sometimes even a size Large but this coat in size M is really big.
- Like almost XL, I would recommend going with the S size.