The close-fitting Active Hoodie by Burton comes complete with hood and drawstring and thumb holes and a small zippered side pocket.
The front collar is raised, so you are protected from the wind.
The Dryride Ultrawick fabric is breathable, absorbs moisture and dries quickly, so you’ll be well-geared for action in the snow or jogging in the forest.
-Ladies functional shirt
-Dryride Ultrawick material: breathable, moisture wicking, quick drying
-Hood with drawstring
-Small zipped side pocket
-Softlock-seams against scrubbing
-Material: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
Burton Crown Bonded Full-Zip Hoodie
- The Crown Bonded hoodie is fit for a king, in our opinion.
- Featuring quick-drying tech for riding, hiking, or hanging.
- The men’s iconic Burton Bonded Full-Zip Hoodie, with its DRYRIDE Thermex bonded fleece is awesome all day long.
- Riding, hiking, or hanging, this DRYRIDE bonded hoodie delivers.
- I’m 5’8″ and weigh 140lb, ordered a SMALL size and this sweatshirt fit a little baggy on me.
- I’m assuming it was fitted to be a bit large so that you can get underlayment on comfortably when it’s extra cold.
- Just go 1 size smaller (I actually couldn’t since I ordered a small lol) than you normally would.
- I have one of these as well and they’re excellent layers for riding, and the fit was true to size, long enough to provide coverage to keep snow out of my husband’s crack as well (he’s 6’1″) and the dryride material really does wick away moisture and dry really fast.
- Only wore it for spring riding, so not sure how well it will keep you dry by itself.
- It can be layered under a true full size jacket without being too bulky.
- It’s good for windy cool days and you can really enhance your temperature range with a down vest.
- The Olive Green color has this nice shininess to the fabric that looks cool.
- The hood is comfortable and the cuffs are thick enough to help absorb a spill if you’re using the thumb holes.
- A bit longer than I’m used to but that was to be expected.
- I plan to layer it with a flannel and am sure it will keep me warm and dry enough in the southern cal mountains.
- I saw many of the reviews stating that this particular item was ‘baggy’, and that it was good for layering and such.