Whether Christmas market, sledding hill or Huttengaudi -the AK Burton Leather Tech Glove for men is a faithful companion through all the activities and seasons.
The trendy hue in brown comes into its own in every outfit and thanks to the leather upper ensures you always dry fingers.
For maximum performance on the slopes, the finger gloves have a suede trim on the thumb, which serves to clean the goggle without interrupting the ride. Internally, soft, brushed fleece lining receives your hands and keeps them reliably warm. A lateral zipper on the wrist cuff allows quick and uncomplicated access to the winter gloves.
Hei? T: with the Burton AK Leather Technique Gloves you lose no time and are still in front of your friends at the finish! -Men’s Finger Gloves
-Suitable for: all seasons
-Water Repellent and Breathable
-Screen Grab: touchscreen compatible
-Thumb rest for cleaning the goggle
-Brushed 220 g fleece lining
-Slim fitting shank with side zipper
-Removable securing strap
-Material: 98% leather, 2% spandex
-Lining: 100% polyester
size table -XS = 8
-S = 9
-M = 10
-L = 11
-XL = 12
-XXL = 13
2018 Burton Ak Leather Tech Gloves Review Thehousse.Com
Guf takes a look at the Burton AK Leather Tech Gloves. You can find this and other Burton Gloves at: www.thehouse.com Burton AK 4K
Burton AK Leather Tech Mitts
- The Gnar Guard genuine leather shell provides solid, reliable grip while the fixed fleece lining adds low-profile warmth when sledding, shredding, or split boarding.
- All the critical details such as extended cuffs and a pre-curved fit provide full backcountry convenience.
- Screen grab functionality allows total operational control over touchscreen devices that won’t wear out, wash off, or fray when shooting, surfing, or claiming.
- Not great anyone who ever falls over – get very wet after a few falls.
- I have not yet actually taken them out yet, but I think they would be fine in any weather 25-30 degrees and above.
- I bought a pair of under-gloves to supplement these for colder days.