Burton's narrowest snowbag competitor is here: the Burton board bag. Despite its slim cut it accommodates several boards at once or optionally a snowboard with bindings and boots.
On the outside, the padded transport bag has a compartment for the most important accessories.
Tools, Wax or hardware are thus also unscathed.
-Capacity for multiple boards
-Zipper bag for accessories
-Waterproof coating inside and outside
-Burton logo print
-Material: 100% polyester
10 Best Snowboard Bags 2018
UPDATED RANKING ▻▻ https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-snowboard-bags Disclaimer: These choices may be out of date. You need to
Burton Board Sack Snowboard Bag
- Slim profile for hassle-free transport with light padding to protect multiple boards.
- If you're in search of board insurance on a budget, then the Burton Board Sack is it.
- Stash your board plus an extra deck, and don't forget tools, hardware, and tuning supplies by throwing them in the zippered accessory pocket.
- Lightweight and simple, it's not only great for airline travel and day trips by car, bus, or train, but also for storing your gear through the summer.
- I pad it out with jackets and pants as the padding is a little light for air travel so was a little concerned with baggage handlers but it's not really meant to be a flight bag.
- The shoulder strap could do with padding (just a canvas strap) as it bites in when walking, but I load up the bag so probably carrying more in it than normal.
- Will be buying the wheelie version for flights, and the Jungle colour rocks especially when there are 12 black bags together, it's right there.
- I don’t have time to return and buy a different bag so I’ll just give it a chance by putting jackes with my board inside, like other people does.