For the transport of your beloved winter equipment you will now get the Burton Board Sack.
Narrow cut and padded areas make the snowboard carrying bag a real favorite.
Whether a board with binding and boots or more without binding -no matter, there is space in any case. Externally accessible, the carrying bag has a compartment for the most important accessories.
Tools, Wax or hardware are thus also unscathed.
Another positive feature of the board pocket is the pattern of the upper. This is made up of continuous material and never resembles a previous one. So the recognition value of your new snowboard bag is pretty high and stylish at the same time! -Snowboard bag
-Capacity for multiple boards
-Zipped pocket for accessories
-Waterproof coating inside outside
-Burton logo print
-Allover Mountain Pattern
-Material: 600D polyester with TPE back
Burton Space Sack Snowboard Bag Review
The Burton Space Sack snowboard bag offers quality, secure protection for 2 boards (one with bindings attached). This fantastically
Burton Unisex Boothaus Bag 2.0 Large
- Zippered, side-access stowaway tarp lined shoe storage pocket.
- Everyone can carry in their own stuff makes the arrival and departure at the mountain so much easier.
- The space for the boot is a mesh (on the outside to allow drying) and a more durable material so if there is still snow and wetness on the boots they will not get the stuff in the main compartment gross and the other end is the same way, you can separate it out till you get home.
- We keep ours packed and are ready to hit the slopes at anytime!!!<
- I wear a womens sz 7 snowboard boot and this bag can barely fit it.
- I love the idea behind it but the Medium size seems to be too small to be effective to carry most of my gear.
- I decided to get a completely different bag and skipped ordering the large size for this model.
- Here’s what I regularly pack for a day on the slopes and it all fits nicely inside this bag: snowboard boots, helmet, goggles, mittens, thermals, 5 pairs of socks, 2 balaclavas, 2 pairs of snowpants (thick and thin), snowboard coat, sunscreen, swimsuit (for hot tub at the end of the day)!<
- Pockets and compartments are fantastically designed to keep all your stuff organized and accessible.
- He can fit both boots and his helmet, snowboard pants, face mask, gloves and fleece in the bag.
- Also seems to be made pretty well – and the number one reason we bought it, is because it has a large strap so he can have it crossed over his body while he carries his board.
- This is the only small duffle can easily accommodate a pair or even two pairs of shoes in men’s size 11 or above in shoes/laundry pocket because the pocket is designed for snowboarding boots.
- This duffle bag is also the best among those bags I’ve tried regarding materials and workmanship.
- The only flaw is that the shoulder strap is not attached on the centerline of the bag, but it’s probably a matter of personal preference.