LA Sky, skies over Los Angeles, is the color of the new Burton Cargo Pant.
The blue-gray is reminiscent of a crisp cold winter and makes you want to mountain and snow. You can immerse yourself in the powder with confidence, as a 10K water column and 100% sealed seam block moisture so you can keep your body warm.
This is also provided by the Living-Lining material, which closes like human pores when cold and opens when warm. For an optimal climate under the snowboard pants provides on the one hand, the 5K-breathability and on the other hand, the possibility of snatching fresh air through the ventilation.
Not only are the back areas of the trouser legs reinforced, they can also be lifted so that they do not drag when you are off the piste.
The feature package of the Burton Cargo Pant is rounded off by various pockets, an adjustable waistband and pre-shaped areas for a high level of comfort.
-Snowboard trousers for men
-Coated 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell material
-Water column: 10.000 mm
-Breathability: 5.000 g / m2
-Velvet seams glued
-Living Lining: Pores close in cold and open at warmth.
-Ventilation: on the inner legs, with zipper and mesh lining
-Strengthened leg terminations
-Preformed knee area
-Cable guide in the pocket
-Cargo side pockets with Velcro
-2 zipped side pockets
-2 Velcro hip bags
-Trouser leg lifting system
-Snow guard withBoot hook
-Fit: Classic Fit
-Upper: 100% polyester
Top 10 Burton Men Clothings [ Winter 2018 ] Burton Men'S Insulated Covert Pant La Sky
Top 10 Burton Men Clothings [ Winter 2018 ]: Burton Mens Insulated Covert Pant LA Sky https://clipadvise.com/deal/view?id=
Burton Men's Cargo Sig Fit Pant
- The material seems to invite snow to stick to it, which in turn becomes an issue when it starts to melt from your body heat or going indoors for a moment.
- These pants become wet and transfer that moisture inward.
- Lower end Burton pants repel snow and water better than these.
- His initial impression when putting them on was that they were to long, but once he had his snowboard boots on, they really felt perfect.
- Construction looked solid and should last a long time (I have a pair that I've been using for over 12 years and still look great.
- You definitely won't go unnoticed on the slopes with these; they are very vibrant.
- Normally, larges are a little long on me, but these are great and very comfortable.
- They were roomy enough for snowboarding and warm enough on the mountain when it hit zero!<