The Day Hiker will experience another facelift in 2018 -what remains is a volume of 25 liters, a sexy design and sophisticated features.
Heather gray let the backpack combine gratefully with any outfit and wear your board around the world. By the two straps you can of course also clamp your jacket -in any case the Dayhiker is suitable for the whole year, for snow and city, for snowboarding and skateboarding. In the large main compartment, a separate, padded compartment waits to accommodate your laptop. But you can also use it for your hydration bladder, because in the upper part of a Velcro suspension and an outlet for the hose were installed. In the many inside and outside you stow your small belongings safely.
-Volume: 25 liters.
-Measurements: 48.5 x 30.5 x 18 cm
-Weight: 0,7 = "" kg
-1 large main compartment with padded laptop compartment
-Measure laptop compartment: 35 x 26 x 3 cm
-2 straps for board or jacket on the front
-Padded back surface for more comfort
-Padded, ergonomically shaped straps
-High and adjustable chest strap
-Adjustable hoist belt
-2 mesh outer pockets
-1 small oneEnvelope pocket top
-2 small zippered pockets on the front
-Inset and mesh pockets inside
-Material: 100% polyester
2017 Burton Day Hiker Backpack Review The.House.Com
Burton Day Hiker Backpack 2017 Guf takes a look at the Burton Backpacks. You can find Burton backpack at: www.the-house.com
Burton Day Hiker 25 L Backpack
- Revamped with a lightweight, low-profile design, the ride-ready function of a super secure board carry system, ergonomic shoulder harness, and dual water bottle pockets, it’s got everything you need for exploring the great outdoors.
- And because school and work are just stops on the way to the mountain, the Day Hiker’s padded laptop sleeve creates one highly versatile pack that truly rules them all.
- But as a matter of personal preference, I ended up returning it and will be searching for something a little heavier.
- Just remember that it’s not heavy Fabric in case that’s something you like.
- This was the first Burton backpack I have ever purchased and now I wouldn’t buy any other type of backpack.
- It is perfect for school, it fit all of my binders and notebooks easily.
- It feels of very high quality and still feels like brand new after 8 months of use.
- I do wish it had more little pockets so it could fit a little more stuff but it is perfect for it’s size.
- I’ve taken it hiking and snowboarding and it is very comfortable to wear while riding.
- Comfortable to wear and easily fits in the overhead compartment.
- Great for walking around the city, biking, hiking, or even carry on bags for airplanes.
- Burton quality of manufacture key to influencing this purchase.
Burton Day Hiker Pro 28 L Backpack
- Stay hydrated and organized with water bottle and accessory stashes, cram that last bit of gear into the stretch front pocket, and cradle your digital essentials with dedicated laptop and tablet storage.
- Hiking the hill or just making moves across town, ergo shoulder straps and an Airflow Back Panel deliver you in comfort.
- The cinch down straps get in the way of opening the pack though and are annoying.
- I can take it to exclusive events to film, but I can also go hiking in the rain with it.
- Manufacture gave a huge list of hurdles to get the bag fixed.