The Burton Dayhiker presents itself here in black with a simple ripstop pattern on the upper, whereby it can be combined with the loose design super to any outfit.
On the two straps, you can clamp your board, as well as your jacket -in any case, the Dayhiker is so suitable for the whole year, whether snow and city, snowboard or beach visit. In the large main compartment, a separate, padded compartment waits to accommodate your laptop. But you can also use it for your hydration bladder, because in the upper part of a Velcro suspension and an outlet for the hose were installed.
Furthermore, there are plenty of space for your belongings on the outside and inside, and a reflective logo print and decorative stripes on the front ensure safety in the dusk.
-Volume: 25 liters.
-Measurements: 48 x 33 x 16 cm
-Weight: 0,7 = "" kg
-1 large main compartment with padded 15-inch laptop compartment
-1 organizer compartment with internal mesh pocket
-1 zippered pocket with vertical zipper
-Reinforced carrying handle
-2 straps for board or jacket on the front
-Padded back surface for more comfort
-Padded, ergonomically shaped straps
-High and adjustable chest strap
-Adjustable hoist belt
-2 mesh side pockets
-Inset and mesh pockets inside
-Burton logo print and reflective strip in silver
-Material: 60% polyester, 40% nylon
Burton Women’s Day Hiker 23 L Backpack
- Now, the women’s Day Hiker Pack [25L] brings women’s-specific shoulder straps and ergonomic fit to the legend.
- Mountain-minded features like a board carry, removable waist strap, and dual water bottle pockets combined with every day utility like a padded laptop sleeve, and bonus storage zones make this the most versatile women’s pack going.
- A distinct advantage for me is that the backpack has my name on it.
- Definitely not a long lasting backpack, but for the price it was decent.
- I ended up returning it because I wanted something that would last me.