The best known powder snowboard goes into a new round.
With the Burton Fish you always stay on top in the deep snow, because the directional shape with Flat in the middle of the board and wide Rocker Nose ensures a surfy flow and does not let you sink. Inside the Burton Fish is the triaxial fiberglass surrounded Super Fly 2 wood core, which is additionally reinforced with carbon inserts.
This very light combination ensures powerful swing and smooth running in the unspoilt terrain. The double-swallowtail of the Fish has it in itself and helps you to trace your tracks. Due to its excellent maneuverability and special driving characteristics, it is recommended that Fish drive a bit shorter (about 5-10 cm) than your normal snowboard.
Thus, the Burton Fish secures a firm place in your snowboard closet, because no other board gets as good in powder as this.
-Flex: 5/10 -Medium
-Binding assembly: on ICS Channel
-Composite: Super Sap Epoxy
-Construction: Directional Flat Top
-Shape: Directional 30mm Taper
-Core: FSC Super Fly 2 (700g) with dual zone EGD
-Core profile: Squeezebox
-Fiberglass: Triax with Carbon I-Beam
-Base: Sintered WFO
-Construction element: Per Tip -reinforcements on the nose and tail
-Factory Tuning: Infinite Ride
Average Width: Boardlength -26th0cm (156cm)
Rider Weight: Board length -61-79kg (156cm)
2018 Burton Fish Snowboard Review The House.Com
Burton Fish Snowboard 2018 Guf takes a look at the Burton Fish Snowboard. You can find Burton Snowboards at: www.the-house.4K
Burton Fish Snowboard Mens
- The current generation of Burton Fish continues to revolutionize the way we all ride pow thanks to a recipe that combines Directional Flat Top?
- The surf-influenced design features a double swallow-tail shape for acceleration and cornering control, while the reduced rear sidecut lets the tail sink more naturally for smoother flow from edge to edge.
- Both Terje Haakonsen and board shaper JG back the innovative shape with one word – “perfect” – which is why we’re positive your next pow day will be even better.
- Graphic Story: An eating machine that’s here to devour all the powder; natural evolution has equipped the Fish to be the nastiest predator on the mountain.
- Or at least, we did by giving it a Great White graphic captured on a tip-to-tail beech wood veneer.