New for this season is the splitboard version of Burton's popular freeride snowboard.
The Flight Attendant Split Snowboard comes with Channel Pucks, we recommend the Burton Hitchhiker binding and the G3 Splitskins to the set.
The secret of the Burton Flight Attendant is its Balanced Freeride geometry with lightweight setback, sidecut and directional camber, which allows the splitboard fast and short swing. The Flight Attendant Split has a slightly wider rocker nose for effortless float in the powder, from the front binding it goes into a traditional camber with bias, thanks to which you'll never lose control.
The construction of the Flight Attendant Split can be more than impressive! A sophisticated Super Fly 2 core with Dual EGD, triax fiberglass and Carbon I-Beam inserts form the centerpiece of the All Mountain Talents.
The whole thing is held together with the new, in-house Super SAP epoxy resin.
With the sintered WFO base you drive all of them. Rounding out the Burton Splitboard with subtle graphics by Jonathan Zawada.
-Binding assembly: on ICS Channel
-Composite: Super SAP Epoxy (Resin)
-Construction: Directional Camber
-Shape: Directional (10mm taper)
-Core: FSC Super Fly 2 (700g)
-Dual zone EGD
-Core profile: Squeezebox core
-Fiberglass: Triax -Carbon I-Beam
-Base: Sintered WFO
-Construction element: Balanced Freeride Geometry
-Construction element: Per Tip
-Factory Tuning:Infinite Ride
Average Width: Boardlength -25.2 cm (158 cm)
-25.6 cm (163 cm)
Rider weight: Board length -68-91 kg (158 cm)
-82-118 kg (163 cm)
Burton Flight Attendant Splitboard 17 18
Here you get the presentation of the brand new Burton Dump Track Split, for the first impression review check our page.
CPR Compression Socks for Women Men Nurses Compression Stockings for Woman Graduated Compression Sock 20 30 mmHg Knee High Nursing Travel Comfortable Compression Socks
- Compression technology provides the ideal compression to boost your blood circulation.
- Our compression sock helps you reduce lactic acid build-up and aids muscle recovery in your calf, ankle, feet, and legs.
- Don't suffer from swelling & muscle fatigue after getting our Medical-Grade Graduated Compression Socks.
- GREAT FOR NURSES, TRAVELING or PREGNANCY - Commonly used by pregnant women to soothe swelling, pain in the ankles and calve muscles, by runners who need a performance boost, and nurses who stand for long period of time.
- The places of calf, ankle, instep, and toes are specially woven, this design absorbs fresh air and discharges perspiration when you move.
- Better oxygen circulation provided by our compression stockings helps reduce lactic acid build-up and aids muscle recovery during exercise.
- Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis, a LONG TERM Solution no overnight quick fix.
- These are designed to promote blood circulation and oxygen flow preventing cramping, fatigue, swelling and helps in muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins and diabetic.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS - 90% Nylon and 10% Spandex, 20% stronger stretchy than normal Nylon, durable and breathable, no shrinkage, no pilling, latex-free.
- Each pair of socking is Prewashed in Chemical free softener before delivery to avoid any machine contaminant.
- Form-fitting,knee high lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- GIFT IDEA- If you are struggling with a gift idea to a loved one or a casual friend, this is will reduce your anxiety.
- Buy our compression socks now and say goodbye to your pain!
- Assorted Colors (2 Black, 1 Tan, 1 Grey, 1 Blue, 1 Brown).
- I had a chance to wear these socks in surgery the other day.
- I had no leg cramps or swelling after being on my feet for 12 hours!
- I appreciated the anti odor and moisture wicking affects of these socks.
- When I first put them on I noticed the compression starts at the base of the toes.
- This meant that the toe part of the socks stick out a little bit on each side, which I thought might be a problem when I had on shoes.
- When I was in sneakers and my Danskos this did not appear to be a problem and I could not feel any discomfort or pressure from the outpouching of the toes.
- When I raise my concerns about the discrepancy they immediately rectified the problem and sent me a pair of smalls for free.
- They send you an email on how to take care of the socks in regards to washing them.
- I cannot say enough good things about the customer service department.
- I think the highest complement that I can give them is that I completely forgot that I had on compression socks.
- I would highly recommend these CPR socks to anyone who is on their feet for a long period of time.
- Below is a picture of the sizing on the sock's packaging.
- The heel and toe cup are very soft and generously sized.
- I feel that is accurate depending on the amount of stretch.
- Also in that range it makes them a perfect active set of socks.
- Also, for anyone who has never worn compression socks here is a tip for putting them on.
- Put your hand down them and grab the heal cup and turn the upper calf part inside out over the foot portion.
- Then put your foot in first and adjust till straight pulling the socks on to the heal.
- Then pull on the upper portion a bit at a time smoothing as you go.
- If you try to put them on like regular sock you will not enjoy the process and inevitably they will not be straight.
- Straightening compression sock after they are in place is difficult.
- I must disclose that I received this product at a discount for thorough testing and evaluation and an honest and unbiased review.
- I am aware some people disregard reviews from reviewers that received a discount because they think that the review is not genuine.
- Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer.
- I am a nursing student and spend lots of younger on my feet especially during my clinicals and wearing these socks changed my life.
- My feet are no longer swollen and sore and I can spend hours in my feet without even noticing it.
- Also, I tend to have some mild swelling in my right foot.
- So I have been looking for compression stocking to wear at work that are both comfortable and cute.
- I have to say, when I put them on, I noticed a difference right away.
- I wore them all day long and made sure that I was on my feet most of the time.
- I also wore them when I worked out and my legs felt great.
- Also, when I took the socks off, I noticed that the swelling in my right foot had decreased to the point that I barely noticed it.
- My only complaint is that they tend to bunch behind the knee and this part was uncomfortable and I had to adjust them a few times.
- I read somewhere that a reviewer stretched the top part before wearing (due to having the same issue with different pair of stockings).
- Also, I did not pull the stockings up all the way so the top of the stockings did not bunch under my knee but rested right below the knee.
- This did cause some extra room in the toes but that was not a problem.
- The socks themselves are comfortable and I like the compression level, but I had to size up since my calves are a medium (15.5") but my feet are a small (7.5).
- The medium foot is huge, and the heel comes up past my achilles tendon while there is too much fabric inside my Dansko.
- I wish they made these socks in a wider calf style so I could order the proper size.
- The foot portion is a little cushioned and soft and it feel great.
- They feel amazing and cannot wait until my next 12 hr shift, to see how I feel then!!<
Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard Mens
- Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the Burton Flight Attendant is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base.
- On edge the board turns tight and quick, with entry rocker and taper for added float and flow.
- Less big mountain than the Landlord but more aggressive and directional than the Custom, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.