Whether skiing or snowboarding with the "Greenlight" Pant you will experience a great comfort.
A water column of 10,000mm protects you from unwanted moisture penetration. In addition, all seams were sealed.
With a breathability of 10.000g / m2 and a ventilation system made of mesh, you will enjoy optimal air circulation. In side zippered pockets you get important things safely stowed and can devote yourself to your winter adventure.
-Men’s snowboard pants
-Fit: Slim Fit
-10.000mm water column
-10.000g / m2 breathability
-Fully sealed seam
-Mesh system made of mesh
-Leg cuff with zipper
-Side pockets with zipper
-Hip bags with velcro
-Material: 100% polyester
Burton Burton Men’s TWC Greenlight Pant
- Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Dura shell 2L stretch fabric with waterproof seam taping gives Shaun white the power to ride through the Storm.
- It’s loaded with all the standard features you require for a full day on the hill, including inner thigh vents, and stretch boot gaiters and a jacket to pant Interface for sealing out snow and cold.
- Not a ton of lining, but w/thermals was never cold (2-20 F in Utah).
- Fit over my ski boots easily and the gaiters never rode up.
- No tears after 4 days skiing, nothing lost out of pockets.
- Would buy again and recommend for season-over-season use.
- It’s some what difficult to open and close the zipper on the front pockets and don’t like that the back pockets are velcro.
- My wallet may stay but it doesn’t stop snow from getting in there.
- He is about 215 and 5’11, with some pretty thick thighs and they fit him perfectly, he had room for a tighter underlayer, but probably won’t be wearing sweats underneath.
- However, he does lots of tricks and fell on a rail this winter skiing park – his pants ripped in the front where he fell.
- They are also not very warm, so he has to wear thermals underneath to keep him warm on the mountain.
- I bought these for my son and he ended up needing the extra large even though he’s a large in most things.
- It was cold (15 to 20 F) and I had throughput probably I should get a thicker base layer but it turns out totally necessary.
- Besides, I like the concise but very considerate design.
- All pockets have zippers: you don’t worry about losing something when you flying on the snow.
- And I love Burton for providing xs/xxs size options for short people like me.
- Leg room and length are perfect for long underwear room.
- If you’re wearing them in the spring time only, get a LG.