The snowboard binding for the little girls.
The Burton Grom is a super easy-to-use snowboard binding for toddlers. Equipped with a strap that provides firm hold on the board.
A small adjustable highback and a sturdy baseplate make it easy for kids to get in the mood for snowboarding and have fun. to have.
-Scope of delivery: 1 pair
-Compatible: fits on all boards (except ICS channel systems)
-Disc: 4x4 and 3D recording
-Base plate: One component base plate made of lightweight robust polycarbonate
-Highback: Mega Lightweight One Components Freestyle Grom Highback
-Straps: Onestrap with wide open ergonomic shaped Ratched Tongue
-Buckles: Kid Just Smooth Glite Buckles, Easy to Use for Small Hands
Gro? Entabelle -XS: EUR 24-30.5
-Youth: EUR 32-34
4 Year Old Snowboarding At Bear Mountain | Burton Chicklet And Grom Bindings
This is our daughter's 2nd season on the mountain and her 3rd season on her board. Before she turned 2, we purchased a Burton
Burton Used Burton Progression Snowboard Boot Youth Size 3.0 - Mondo 21.0 Gray Snowboard Boots - 3/Black Green Velcro
- It has a traditional lace tie system (except for the black/green velcro version which has velcro).
- We took representative sample photos of the Progression to show you the condition of the boots.
- The boots you will receive will be in the same or similar condition as shown in the photos and described below.
- These boots come in a variety of colors and sizes, such as Gray Blue Logo, Black Green Blue, Black Green Logo, Black Green Velcro, and Black Green Blue Hourglass.
- Condition- These Progression Snowboard Boots were used for a few seasons by a mountain ski resort rental program.
- They are well used so they have a lot of scrapes and scratches.
- These boots will have toe wear from use and rubbing against the strap in binding.
- All the boots have working laces, but you may have to replace the laces in the near future.
- There is a company name and numbers engraved onto the back of the boots.
- I actually searched these out because I'm a short guy with big calf muscles and small feet, and it's very hard to find an appropriate boot.
- I rented this style of boot from a rental shop and they were the best, so I bought a pair for myself.