The bright red GTX winter jacket by Burton is designed for the toughest conditions, but is not lined -perfect for the warmer day or 3rd layer with enough space for your onion look.
Thanks to the detachable snow skirt, snow will not get through you on the slopes, but it will also allow you to wear the Hover Jacket in everyday life.
The Hover Jacket by AK Burton brings you the maximum available waterproofness with a GoreTex membrane.
The jacket is not only waterproof but also breathable.
This ensures a comfortable wearing climate. 100% sealed seams are in action for invading moisture in sensitive areas.
-Men’s snowboard jacket
-Outer material: 100% Nylon
-Membrane: 100% Flourfaser
-Lining: 100% Nylon
-GoreTex: waterproof and breathable
-Fixed, adjustable hood
-Waterproof front zip with chin guard
-Ventilation zip under the arms
-2 side pockets with zip
-2 breast pockets with zip
-Ski pass pocket inside
-Inner zip pocket
-Rubberized, removable snow skirt
-Dockability between jacket andTrousers
-Velcro adjustable cuffs
-Close-fitting, with Velcro adjustable waistband inside the sleeve
-Fit: Articulated Fit
Burton Boys Phase Jacket 2016 2017
This video is about Burton Boys Phase Jacket 2016-2017 – www.winterkids.com/burton-boys-phase-jacket.
Burton Men’s AK 3L Hover Jacket
- Tested and respected by mountain professionals worldwide, no wonder this is the top choice for Terje Haakonsen.
- An array of pockets keeps essentials safely stowed for long days of sledding or splitboarding.
- Fully GORE-SEAM taped GORE-TEX 3L fabric seals out hammering storms and expels sweat vapors with a Gore Micro Grid Backer that breathes like a fresh set of lungs.
- The balaclava-friendly Neck Gasket Collar and adjustable Powder Gasket Cuffs seal the perimeter from snow, cold, and wind, while a logical pocket array keeps essentials safely stowed.
- Tested and respected by mountain professionals worldwide, no wonder this is the top choice for legends like Terre Haakon Sen.