Since black is the opposite of the snow-white climes of the mountains, the ultra-light Burton Invader also comes in the timeless contrast version. Burton’s most affordable boat, with features that will keep you on the mountain for long hours, is just as much a part of it as the traditional string system -the lace-up! Simple and simple.
The outer shoe is made of sturdy textile and synthetic with reinforced toe and heel area protects against premature wear. A pull tab on the upper makes it easy for you to put on and take off, while the soft Imprint 1 liner provides enough comfort inside the snowboard boot and is thermoformable at the same time. Positive energy return and a soft feeling can be achieved in soft boots through the soft and flexible tongue. It also has a snow-resistant Innenverstarkung to protect you from the elements of nature and to donate long-lasting warmth. For grip and best stance in the binding the DynoLITE outsole is responsible, which additionally steams and creates a better board feeling.
-Application: All Terrain
-Flex: 2/10 -soft
-Upper: synthetic textile
br5> -Outer shoe:
-Schnurung über Schnursenkel
-Tongue with soft flex and snowproof inner reinforcement
-Toe and heel enhancement
-Pull tab on the shaft
-Total Comfort Construction -well-being from the first moment
-Imprint 1 liner with integrated cord
br5> -Outer sole and insole:
-Level 1 molded EVA footbed -lightweight, long-lasting steaming.
-Shrinkage technology -reduces the overall footprint
Burton Invader Snowboard Boots Mens
- I managed to ride full day without any significant damages to my legs, so maybe it will adjust.
- Also, burton rep recommended heating them up ( in store, for free)!so they get individual fit.
- There isn’t anything that I don’t like about these boots.
- They are really light, but he said that they are very comfortable.
- He has worn Burton boot sin the past so we assumed it would be similar in size.
- When he got the boots they were difficult to put on and within 30 minutes he could not feel his feet very well.
- We returned the item and ordered a 1/2 size larger thinking it would solve the problem but it did not.
- We ordered every 1/2 size up to an 11 and they all fit the same.
- We wanted to like the boot but ultimately we sent every pair back.