The Burton Kettle backpack provides ample storage space at any time thanks to 20 liters of capacity.
An integrated 15-inch laptop compartment with plenty of padding protects your PC in stressful university life and keeps it thanks Velcro attachment strap, always safe in your pocket.
On the outside there is an externally applied pocket with zipper. In it you can accommodate all the things you want to get up to quickly. And should the leisure backpack be filled to the last, you will not suffer back pain thanks to the padded carrying system and weight-distributing chest strap.
The green polyester material promises long-lasting fun? and has a slight structure for even more style! -School backpack
-Volume: 20 liters
-1 large main compartment
-Padded laptop compartment
-External compartment with RV
-Reinforced floor area
-Adjustable, padded straps with chest strap
-Leather label applications
-Material: 100% polyester
Burton Kettle Pack Green Lake Triple Ripstop Www.Simplypiste.Com
https://www.simplypiste.com/products/Burton/KettlePack-Gre... The Burton Kettle Pack - Green Lake Triple
BURTON Kettle Backpack
- Clean lines and simplified design define the Burton Kettle Pack's back-to-school personality.
- Big stuff like textbooks and lunch go in the large main compartment, while phone, pens, pencils, and keys stash away in the front accessory pocket.
- The padded laptop pocket lets you safely transport your computer, and the cush ergonomic shoulder straps let you carry it all in ease.
- I had it with me for a few flights already, it still looks as new.
- Very comfortable, no matter if it's full and heavy or almost empty.
- I couldn't pass it up as I needed a backpack to carry my macbook.
- We are actually using as a diaper bag as opposed to a traditional diaper bag or a laptop bag.
- It's great; very spacious and easy to access all compartments.
- Wouldn't recommend for everyday use - but for the price (I purchased when it was a Gold Box item) it's a great day pack for hiking in dusty or muddy areas that I'd rather spare my nicer pack.
- I had to cut a notch in the cover to get the zipper to work so that I could open the pack.
- Eventually both zippers failed and I couldn't close the pack at all.
BURTON Women's Kettle Backpack
- A few people have stopped me on the street to ask me where I got this bag.
- I used this bag as an overnight bag as well as a travel bag.
- It was smaller than I expected but in the long run it has worked out better that its a tad smaller.
- It's the perfect size if you want to maximize how much you can pack without having to pay extra carry on fees.
- I ordered one in the foxy brown color, which has a fox design in the inside fabric, that I loved.
- But as the saying goes, size doesn't matter, what matters is how you use it.
- I was hoping that this back sack would have been bigger because I need it for college and I have A LOT of books I need to carry around campus.
- I don't know if things are getting smaller or people are just getting bigger?
- I was surprisingly able to fit many of my books in there.
- Would have been nice if it had one of those water bottle holders on the side.
- You need to stay hydrated after those 7 am walks of shame across campus back to your dorm.