The black round neck shirt has particularly flat seams which prevent unpleasant friction.
The breathable and water-repellent material you enjoy around the clock a great wearing comfort. In addition, the elastic material ensures optimum freedom of movement.
With a UV protection factor of 40, it protects you from the aggressive winter sun.
The thumb holes on the armbands complete the great functions of the "Lightweight".
-Men’s functional shirt
-Longer cut shape
-High freedom of movement
-Quick drying, water repellent
-UV protection factor 40
-Armband with thumb hole
-Material: 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
Burton Men’S Lightweight Crew Top, True Black, Mediumhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUs4pYQm-fc
Get a great deal on Ebay: https://zkan.us/t/B00F152D7C The Burton Lightweight Crew works great all season. Run it as a base layer
Burton Caption Crew Hoodie
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick fleece with channeled interior grid texture amp up wicking performance to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Camo and heather options add style, while a portable design packs into its own front pocket.
- Lightweight and breathable, the crew is well matched for missions from spring riding to school and work.
- EDIT – I gave this top 3 stars based n my nerdy perspective.
- I have to raise it to five stars because I have received so many compliments for how nice it looks.
- This is a comfortable and well made top that would be better without the front pocket.
- To be sure, the main fabric and the build quality are superb.
- But that front pocket is a crinkly piece of material similar to a rain cover for a tent.
- This would be excusable if the top folded into the pocket and resulted in a water resistant little pack.
- Before the whining, the praises (pretending there’s no pocket).
- That interior grid thing in the liner stuff is superb and nice and soft.
- The top is amazingly warm for how thin and light it is.
- Too well stitched, If they were poorly stitched, I’d have removed the front pocket.
- Yes it does fit in there, but don’t try zipping it closed because the zippers are not reversible.
- If you’re as dumb as me, you’ll persevere in trying to zip it closed anyway.
- Also, all the annoying crinkly and maybe waterproof material ends up inside the packet, not protecting it.
- I looked on the Burton web site and for online videos to see if there were a secret to stowing this thing in its own pocket.
- I was reluctant the large would be big enough but it actually fit my large torso just fine.
- The sleeves are usually where a large fails me by not being long enough but these sleeves were perfect length.
- I feel this is a true large and not like 90% of the large tops out there that fit more like a medium on muscular or larger/longer upper bodies.
- Oddly enough, I felt a slight intrusive breeze on a warmer day but was warm to the point of sweating while wearing this on a much cooler day.
- I’d say it’s great for cool weather and definitely keeps you warm but it’s not quite as wind resistant as I’d prefer.
- The high contrast design is a little garish and occasionally makes rustling sounds when the pocket is scrunched or moved.
- The dual zippered pocket is useful for carrying a cell phone or other flat device but not very useful for larger items.
- I’m a little puzzled as to why this particular material was chosen for the pocket.
- A quieter and less synthetic feeling material would have been a much better choice.
- Materials aside, I love the fit and my wife really loves it because it fits very nicely, accentuating the chest and shoulders.
- If you like to lift, this top will be one of your faves.
- Quality is top notch and I received nothing but compliments the first time I wore it out to an event.
- A bit big for a size L, but very comfortable and attractive.
- I don’t have a clue what the attachment point over the left breast is for (looks like something you put a strap through), but the zippered pouch in front is very convenient.
- The outer material of the pullover is 100% spun polyester that is both soft and moisture repellent, and the inner lining is an absorbent synthetic material net that wicks away sweat and other moisture.
- I wear a large, and it’s big on me, but that’s ok, as I most likely will wear it over other layers when it’s SUPER cold, and when I wear it over an insulated layer (like Under Armour), it does a great job of moving the moisture away from my torso, while helping me stay dry.
- I’ve machine washed this item twice, and both time let it air dry.
- As I accumulate more time with the Crew Top, I’ll return with an update.
- This is a nice looking regular fit casual long sleeve crew neck intended for outdoor use.
- The Dryride ultra wick fleece wicks moisture to keep you dry and the shirt is lightweight and breathable.
- I don’t necessarily like the pocket being a starkly contrasting black – I would prefer it to blend in.
- The good thing about this pocket it it is zippered so your stuff won’t fall out.
- My experience with this is that ribbed collars/cuffs usually stretch out over time.
- The shirt fits to size and hangs appropriately all around.
- This is a nice looking shirt and Burton is a good brand fro apparel as well as their snowboards.
- We have mild winters in FL and I anticipate wearing this in the colder months.
- I’m kind of iffy on the Burton Caption Crew – on the one hand, it’s really nice but I’m not over how funny that pouch looks yet.
- Nice material, the inside is grid knitted, which is excellent as that prevents the insides from getty those rolly pollies with the sweat shirt material from washing.
- The fit is good and the length of the waist is perfect.
- The only thing is that the pouch is a raincoat/tarpy kind of deal and it’s not at all intrusive or anything like that but with the heather color of the shirt, the pouch really stands out too much.
- It would look much nicer if only because yo don’t look like a kangaroo wearing that top.
- Overall, I like the top, good material, solidly put together.
- The pouch doesn’t even bother me all that much but yeah – not completely sold yet.
- Get it if you like how the top looks, it’s top notched construction with real warmth!<
- The front pocket is nice to have, but I wish it was made of a cloth material instead of plastic,…
- Despite its light weight it is warm enough for fall outdoor temperatures in the 45-60 degree fahrenheit range.
- I don’t care for the look of the odd pocket, however, for function, it’s pretty good.
- Lash tag probably not for a knife but you could attach ski tags I guess.
- To the good, It’s soft and surprisingly warm given that it is pretty lightweight.
- Large is a nice fit but not large enough to wear something else underneath.
- Which is a tough call since teens usually don’t think that their mothers know fashion.
Burton Classic Mountain High Short Sleeve Tee, True Black, Large
- Keep your mind on the mountain at all times with this everyday wardrobe necessity.