You are looking for a top binding in the middle Flex, with many useful features and discreet design? Then you’re in the right place with the Mission Flex.
The Burton Mission meets all the standards of an exceptional snowboard binding and beyond. It covers a wide range of driving, no matter if icy park kicker, pipe, slushy jibs, powder or just piste, this binding does it all. It is stable and direct in every terrain. Thanks to the Re: Flex technology and Zero Lean Highbacks, the mission has a natural flex and is optimally steamed via the FullBed profile.
Thanks to the best straps and buckles in the business you stand firmly in the saddle.
The comfortable fit and other user-friendly attributes make this all-rounder one of a kind. coveted goods.
-Disc: Compatible with 2×4, 4×4, ICS Channel
-Scope of delivery: 1 pair
-Weight per piece (Large M): 860g
-Anatomically shaped baseplates
-Ergonomically shaped highback
-Adjustable Forward Lean
-Tool-free adjustable straps
-Adjustable gas pedal
-Baseplate: Re: Flex
-The newly optimized baseplate design has a reduced weight and allows the binding to adapt individually to the board flex.
This in turn increases your board feeling and allows you a more precise board control.
-Baseplate material: 30% short glass fiber nylon composite
-The one-component baseplate made of robust short glass fiber-nylon composite creates a consistently uniform reaction behavior Highback: Zero Lean with Living Hinge Tech
-A forgiving highback for riders who prefer medium flex.
The highbacks have an ergonomic design that matches the natural shape of the right and left legs for maximum control and comfort. Thanks to the Living Hinge technology, you can save weight and be able to adjust your highback rotation independently of the forward lean.
-The ingenious Dial Flad System allows you to adjust your Forward Lean quickly and without any tools.
-Ankle Strap: Reactstrap with Flex-Slider
-The 3D molded and responsive Reactstrap with EVA padding is comfortable and holds each boat tight in the binding.
-Toe Strap: Gettagrip Capstrap
-The 3D molded Capstrap with Grip Fit profile on the inside and Flex Window on the toe provides firm support for optimum power transfer.
-Buckles: Smooth Glide
-One-piece lever made of aluminum on a sturdy steel chassis, make it easy to buckle up and ensure smooth ratcheting.
-The FullBED insulation provides a continuous padding for maximum comfort and less fatigue. Of course the gas pedal is adjustable and thanks to the drop fall technique the inserts are easy to reach.
-Additional damping: Under Baseplate Dampening Pad
-An additional damping pad on the bottom of the baseplate absorbs vibrations and absorbs shock.
Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings Mens
- Flex Slider strap allows the ankle strap to fold open for easier step ins Universal disc mount is compatible with all major mounting systems Youre at the mountain to ride not fuss with your equipment So bolt on the Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings and get performance you can count on from the lightweight and highly customizable bindings The Reactstrap?
Burton Mission Snowboard Binding – Men’s
- The workhorse of Burton’s binding lineup, it offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring zero Forward Lean and undoubtedly the best straps and buckles in the industry.
- Ratchets loosen while riding causing my feet to loosen up in the bindings.
- I have owned a pair of Burton Custom bindings and never had this issue.
- If seller cannot resolve, i will be forced to return as defective.