The Burton Pierce fleece gives you a hybrid of softshell jacket, cardigan and ski jacket.
Worn as a midlayer on chilling cold or thrown over as a light jacket on warmer days -the Pierce not only looks great, it’s also full of useful details for your active time in the deep snow.
The sleeves and shoulders are equipped with water-repellent dung-defy and DWR material, the hull is thanks to Dryride Thermex quick-drying and breathable and warm. In the zippered pockets on the sides and on the sleeve you can stow your most important things -stow away: the hood can not only be adjusted by storm with drawstring, but also disappears easily in the collar, if you do not need them.
-Lightweight ladies jacket
-Dryride Thermex material on the hull: quick-drying, breathable
-Dryride Mist-Defy material on shoulders and sleeves: water resistant
-Continuous front zipper
-Soft chin guard
-Warm and soft fed
-2 side zip pockets
-Adjustable hood stowed in the collar
-Small zipped pocket on the arm
-Material: 100% polyester
-Fit: Regular Fit
Burton Pierce Fleece Womens SZ S
- The Burton women’s Pierce Fleece separates itself by virtue of its material choices and mountain-driven style.
- DRYRIDE Thermex™ fleece adds reliable warmth while water-repellent DRYRIDE Mist-Defy ripstop at the shoulders and sleeves handles wet weather.
- Part fleece, part insulator, it also features lightweight zonal insulation for an extra layer of plush comfort.
Burton Women’s Pierce fleece
- The Burton women’s pierce fleece separates itself by Virtue of its material choices and mountain-driven style.
- All the critical technical details, including zippered pockets, a stowaway hood, and Velcro cuff tabs, conform to the requirements of mountain living without sacrificing date night appeal.
- It’s high quality, fits true to the size chart (she’s a medium).
- She likes the hood because we live in Virginia Beach and it rains a lot here.