The Scoop Hoody combines the patterns Carter and Dove Heather and can be combined with other parts of the Burton collection.
The raised collar and the soft chin guard of the scoop ensure a comfortable fit, the handwarmer pockets and the thumb slip holes prevent you from cooling down. You carry your headphone cable through the cable channel, while your mp3 player is safely stored in the media bag. Burton's beige-gray scoop-hoody will convince you with cuddly warmth and useful details. The inside of the hoodie is lined with roughened fleece, the outside is soft, smooth and quick-drying. In order to keep your hood where it should be during a storm, let it be adjusted with a drawstring.
-DRYRIDE Thermex material: breathable, quick-drying, warming
-Bonded, smooth outer material
-Hood with drawcord adjustable
-Soft chin guard
-Raised collar in front
-2 side pockets
-Media bag with cable duct
-Material: 100% polyester
-Fit: Classic Fit
Burton WoMales Scoop Hoodie
- Team rider Kelly Clark savors the sweetness for added warmth that works perfect as an under-layer midwinter, even better when thrown over a t-shirt the other three seasons.
- The material feels slicker than cotton, seems like it will hold up well and hopefully not ball up after a few washes.
- A couple things that would've been a nice touch: hoodie strings and velcro in the left pocket where the hidden headphone seams are.
- I wouldn't put keep my phone in that left pocket without some kind of velcro or zipper to hold it there.
- The sleeves are too short (I'm 5'9", 140 lbs) and it's too baggy in the belly.