Suede trims on the palm provide the necessary grip while holding your smartphone in your hand.
Of course, this can be done with the snowboard gloves Specter Glove Burton! Thanks to the ergonomic fit, your fingers are always flexible, the moisture is carried away from you, your hands always stay warm thanks to roughened food? It’s all thanks to Burton’s snowboarding glove.
-Screen Grab®: touchscreen compatible
-Non-slip suede palm
-Dryride Ultrashell Material
-Lining: roughened microfibre
Burton Men’s Spectre Gloves
- Well, one of them is Specter, a ghost-like character running around half-naked wearing little more than tights, a hooded cape and gloves.
- Lucky for you, the Burton Specter Glove is offered in colorways outlandish enough that there’s no need to dress silly.
- Meanwhile, back in the real world, true superheroes like DRYRIDE, touchscreen-compatible.
- These gloves are amazing, the build quality is on par with any other Burton gloves, I’m very happy with my purchase.
- Pull cord already came out and the grip stickers are peeling off.
- He had burton park gloves before and they lasted 2 years.
- I like them the way they are i prefer a tight fit and feeling the cold.
Burton Gore Tex Mitts Review! (The Best Snowboarding Gloves?!)
In this video I go over and review the Burton Men’s Gore-Tex Under Mitt snowboarding glove! I go through the ins and outs of this
Burton Men’s Spectre Gloves High Supply Black Size Small