The Burton Avalon Bib Pant protects against rising powder thanks to the raised bib, which can be accessed through side zippers, and offers the DRYRIDE, 10K water column and 5K breathability to defy the elements. So every slip leaves dry.
The slim fit and the washed look of the functional trousers give the Avalon Pant many combination possibilities.
Through zippers on the reinforced legs let the ski pants easily pull over your boots, with a leg snow catch there also protects with boot hooks from wet.
-Ladies snowboard pants
-2-layer DRYRIDE: water-and windproof, breathable
-Living Lining: thermo-regulating, weightless material
-Bib with side zippers and elastic back area.
-Ventilation zipper on the inner leg
-2 elongated hand warm front pockets
-2 Gesa? Bags
-Adjustable leg cuffs
-Trouser leg lifting system
-Water column: 10.000 mm
-Breathability: 5.000 g / m2
-Fit: Slim Fit
-Material: 100% polyester
-Lining: 100% polyester
Burton Avalon Bib Pant – Women’s
- KEEP COOL: When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating.
- The women’s Burton Avalon Bib Pant features stretch paneling at the center back for unrestricted mobility and to keep snow from sneaking inside.
- A chest pocket keeps everything in it’s place, while fleece-lined handwarmer pockets also store keys, phone, or cards.
- The classic overall suspender system also includes a drop seat feature that works seamlessly under a jacket and allows for easy bathroom breaks.
- Thigh vents allow for ample venting to prevent overheating.
- I wore them this weekend snowboarding and I’m so glad I got them.
- They also have zippers on the side to make a bathroom break easier.
Burton Women’s Avalon Bib Pants
- A chest pocket keeps everything in it’s place, while fleece-lined hand warmer pockets also store keys, phone, or cards.
- But after one ski season (8 snowboarding trips max) the pants had lost its color, no longer water proof, 3 buttons fell off, And most importantly there’s a big tearing at the bottom that make it too embarrassing to wear.
- I’m a 100 pound experienced snowboarder and didn’t wear it for any advanced tricks).
- They have a wide range of fit due to the bib style, so that’s nice.
- Haven’t gotten to use them yet on a powder day, so can’t speak yet as to their water-shedding properties.
- Who would have thought snow pants could be functional, slimming and easy to wear?!<
- I especially love the feature that allows you to unzip the back half to more easily use the restroom.
- The poppyseed design also looks awesome and recieved more compliments than I expected.
- I JUST CANT USE IT BEACUSE THE LEFT LEG ITS ALL TWISTED!!
- They are slim fitting, not a lot of room in hip area (size small), but my girl is slim so fit her perfectly.