The noble Free Range Glove made by Burton is ideal for ladies who demand style paired with protection. Especially designed for cold conditions, the beige-colored leather gloves are the perfect companion on the slopes, but are still used by the everyday look in your spare time.
A waterproof DRYRIDE membrane provides wind and weather protection, as well as the best moisture transport inside, while your hands are gently embedded thanks to soft microfiber lining. A close-fitting ribbed collar prevents the ingress of snow and can be optimally hidden under the jacket.
The winter gloves for women are also touch screen compatible! So you are no longer forced to take off your gloves in the lift to take a cool picture and you can enjoy your drink in a deckchair on the mountain top without getting your fingertips chalked.
An indispensable must-have! -Finger Gloves for Ladies
-Suitable for: cold conditions
-Waterproof DRYRIDE membrane 2.0
-Screen Grab: touchscreen compatible
-Lining: soft microfiber
-Suede thumb patch for cleaning the goggle.
-Ribbed, close-fitting waistband
-Removable wrist strap
-XS = US 6
-S = US 7
-M = US 8
-L = US 9
-XL = US 10
CopperJoint Copper Wrist Support, #1 High Performance Compression Band - GUARANTEED Recovery from Pain, Sprains, Carpal Tunnel, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Arthritis - Unisex Brace (Pair)
- Ideal for more support while golfing (wear under your golf glove), or looking to treat wrist pain when lifting.
- Fold over cuff to add additional compression to the wrist area.
- Offers rejuvenating relief from arthritis, osteoporosis, tendonitis, sprains, carpal tunnel, pain & discomfort .
- You'll finally be able you to perform at your peak in any situation !
- ANTI-ODOUR - Active Copper is extremely efficient in eliminating odors .
- We guarantee that you will have the HIGHEST CONTENT available.
- THERMAL STABILIZER - Breathable high performance fabric keeps an optimal joint temperature.
- Ergonomically designed for full range of motion, superior comfort and mobility .
- MOISTURE WICKING DESIGN - Easy to wear, our light, soft unisex elastic brace keeps you dry and comfortable even with long use .
- Durable, light weight and comfortable, gives you just the right level of support, keeps your sore wrist secure and warm so YOU can feel better and more secure, gives you added comfort, takes the pain away and helps you move around easily.
- Has a cooling effect, doesn't cause skin rush, easy to put on, fits well, feels great all day without any sweating.
- The fabric is very strong and it reshapes perfectly after each removal.
- It has a healing capability for your body (perfect after surgery).
- You will notice a remarkable difference, the pain will decrease, your wrist will feel better and it will help you playing sports with no pain.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
- We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- I have small wrists but thought I would wear the medium according the size chart.
- I ended up needing a small like I figured, even though the chart reads I should get M.
- I like the way the small fits and makes my workout more comfortable.
- Love that the bands don't overheat and keep the right amount of warmth on the wrist.
- Ordered a medium based on the actual measurement of my wrist, but think I really need a small, as the band turns on it's own during the day.
- Will order another pair and look forward to enjoying them for years to come.
Cobra Walkie-Talkie microTalk CXR825 22-Channel Two-Way Radio (Pair)
--Warranty & Support
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty.
- If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card.
- Voice-activated transmission frees hands for other tasks.
- A total of 3124 channel combinations are available when the 22 channels are combined with the 142 privacy codes (38 CTCSS/104 DCS).
- Includes compact lithium ion batteries for longer use between charges.
- NOAA weather and emergency radio - Be prepared for storms and emergencies with built-in NOAA radio receiver.
- VOX - Voice-activated transmission frees hands for other tasks.
- Desktop charger & rechargeable lithium ion batteries included - High capacity batteries for longer use between charges.
- They work great, even in our tin shed (where our cell phones don't work at all).
- I bought this set because of the large batteries and so far the battery life has been good.
- They flop onto the charge dock very well, you don't have to fuss with it.
- A couple drawbacks that I have noticed:
There aren't small (they have a smaller model, though smaller battery as well).
- The voice activated feature could do with a more sensitive setting.
- They are a bit quiet even at full volume, though you will almost always hear (and feel the vibration) when someone uses the call button.
- With such a large radio I would swivel it sideways on my hip to keep the antenna out of your way, but with these you get what you see, that's it.
- They will stand up on their own if there is no wind and the world stops spinning but otherwise forget about it, the radio base is too curved.
- Overall I gave it four stars because they didn't amaze me, but were good enough to keep.
- I expect these to last about as long as the battery pack life, so around 3 years or so.
- If they do better than that i'll be impressed because we use them daily.
- This is probably the best set you'll find in this price range with the li-ion batteries.
- If you need better you'll have to spend much more and probably go for a GMRS setup with a license.
- I charged the Talkies up for 15 hours, set them up and tried them out.
- I drove away from the house with one and my wife had the other one at home.
- All was well up to about 2 miles then all I got was my roger peep.
- I got them to drive two vehicles across the country and they will work just fine for that.
- They are a long way from the 43 kilometer rang advertised.
- This Cobra is barely thicker than the smallest battery powered Motorola units, but it includes a rechargeable lithium battery, and we can easily get a whole 10 - 14 hour day out of them (depending on how chatty you are.)
Purchasing/charging/replacing 6 AAA batteries for 2 radios became tedious, and if you don't do it regularly, it may run out in the middle of the day.
- Giving them cordless phone-like charging is just a great idea.
- These make it SO easy, but without the size or shape penalty of the other brands.
- Just turn them off, drop them in the charging dock, and then pick them up as needed.
- Even the footprint of the dock is small; the whole thing is just the size of the radios back to back.
- We use these radios (in lieu of a cell phone) to keep track of our daughter playing over at neighbors houses.
- From living room to living room, through walls, etc, it will easily transmit 1/8 mile or more, going through 4 - 5 houses.
- Outside more than doubles that range, but you really need to be mountaintop to mountaintop to approach the double digit mile ranges (which we don't care about for our needs.)
I think they are an outstanding value and they are serving our family well.
- The best features:
-Very small - with their size, nobody complains about carrying them around when you hand them out in the morning.
- For ski/snowboard trips, i turn them on during breakfast at 730AM to prep them, and they last the whole ski day (roughly 430pm), even in 0 degree F.
- One day i couldn't even find one of the radios, and called it at 11PM and found it.
- Battery was still showing good (not saying they'll last until then with constant use, but also shows the battery save feature keeps them going when not in use).
- Super durable - the radios I have are not handled carefully, more like the opposite.
- They are thrown around, stuffed in bags and pockets, and get wet in the snow.
- Never dunked them in water, but they've seen a lot and have had no problems.
- Also, using them with gloves is very easy with the large rubber buttons.
- Sound is loud and clear, and all of us love the vibrate feature on calls, as we usually snowboard with headphones on and know when someone is trying to reach us.
- Very compact and lightweight charging cradle - other radios i think twice about bringing on a ski trip, since it's an extra hastle to pack.
- These are so small and light, i bring them even if i dont' anticipate using them.
- Aside from that, range is as expected with these radios, along with all radios.
- You can't complain about range, even if you say you are on the same side of a mountain.
- A small hill in between means you are trying to communicate between a stone barrier.
- I was able to communicate at the top of Whistler Blackomb to our base house, 3000 feet elevation below, because I could see it.
- At some points I couldn't reach someone on the same face and trail as me, if i was on top and they were at the bottom, because there were humps in the trail.
- This is normal and understandable, and people need to understand any radio won't work in these conditions unless you have repeaters built everywhere.
- Like the lithium Ion batteries but i'm a little disappointed in the backlight.
- I have had 4 out of 12 stop working within a year though.
- Had tried two other brands and returned both because the battery life was terrible.