The Burton Scoop Hoody, suitable for winter sports, is a women’s RV hooded jacket with heat storage function. Made from high quality DRYDRIDE Thermex material so that the warm fleece insulation (First Layer®) stores warmth and dries moisture away from the body.
-Material: 100% polyester
-Large cream white Burton lettering on chest
-DRYRIDE Thermex material (breathable, quick-drying, keeping warm)
-Hooded tt> -Chin guard
-2 front pockets with warm fleece
-Elastic cuffs on sleeves and hem.
-Fleece insulation First Layer ®
-High quality workmanship
Burton Sleeper Hoodie
Presented by https://www.the-house.com The Burton Sleeper Hoodie informational video by The House Boardshop.
Burton Women’s WB Scoop Hoodie
Burton Women’s Crown Bonded Full-Zip Hoodie
- The bestselling Burton Crown Bonded fullzip hoodie, with its DRYRIDE Thermex bonded fleece is awesome all day long.
- Lightweight and functional, our ripstop fabric maximizes tear-resistance and water-resistance in a supple and comfortable performance fabric.
- It gets saturated and sloppy, making her cold and clammy.
- Not so with the women’s Burton Crown Bonded Hoodie and it’s quick-drying, highly breathable DRYRIDE Thermex bonded fleece fabric with water-repellent finish.
- The women’s Burton Team savors the sweetness for added warmth that works perfect as an under-layer midwinter or when thrown over a t-shirt the other three seasons.
- Fits a little loose – I usually wear a medium (5’3 130lbs) and I ordered a small and there is plenty of room to spare.
- The weight is nice for cool weather, but would definitely need to layer for cold winter weather.
- I love how when zipped it surrounds my face and keeps the hood up for wind blocking.
- I bought this for winter running and its a great weight for colder days.
- Overall really happy with this purchase and I wear it a lot!<
- When it’s not zipped, the cowl neck is huge, floppy, and sits really awkwardly on my shoulders.
- The dual layering stops wind and the fleece lining secures body heat.
- The thumb holes are clutch and stretch enough to fit gloves in the holes too.