The Burton Zoom Pack is a photo backpack that leaves nothing to be desired among photo enthusiasts.
The Zoom Pack is the perfect photo backpack for snowboarders or skiers because it has pockets and pockets wherever you look, a board mount and a scoop pocket.
-Volume: 26 liters.
-Measurements: 51 x 32 x 18 cm
-Material: 100% polyester
-Exterior pocket for bucket
-Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps and back section
-Weight-shifting hoist belt
-Access to the equipment on the back piece
-Softly padded subdivisions inside
-Several zippered pockets outside
-Net pocket with drawstring outside
-Reinforced, water-repellent floor made of tarpaulin material
Burton Zoom Pack Review (Stylish Dslr Camera Bag & Video Backpack)
DevMountain UX Bootcamp: https://goo.gl/GiqoDy ▻ Buy me a coffee here: https://www.patreon.com/maex ▻ Twitter: https://twitter.
Enjoydeal Pack of 5 Mini Cree Q5 3 Modes 7w 400lm Adjustable Focus Zoomable LED Ultra Bright Flashlight Torch Tactical Lamp Black
- A perfect item for hiking and mountaineering outdoor sports.
- I even keep one in my desk at work, in case I need to find something under my desk.
- The fit and finish is well done, with one small caveat below.
- The threads on the tail cap are a little rough, but it does not affect the function of the lights.
- I recommend to put a small drop of anti-sieze on the threads to keep the body and cap from sticking together.
- I had this happen on a Fenix flashlight and I could not get it apart and I had to toss it.
- All my flashlights now get a little anti-sieze added for that purpose.
- The ones I received have three modes High, low and strobe.
- If you want to get the most out of these flashlights as far as brightness get some 14500 batteries and drop them in there.
- Those batteries cost a little more, and you will need a recharger, but I think they are worth the cost.
- For the money I don't think you can go wrong with these little lights.
- When you get them in a package of 5 you can place them in every room in case the power goes out.
- The quality and finish of these was above my expectations.
BURTON Zoom Pack
- It's even harder to find one that is built with snowboarding in mind.
- Jeremy Jones' pack of choice for when he wants to get on the other side of the lens, it's armed with an arsenal of features that have all been field developed for capturing images on-mountain.
- With customizable stashes and attachments for your shovel, heaters, film, cords, batteries, beverage, and sound.every piece of the puzzle has its place.
- It's more money than I've ever spent on a camera bag so was a bit nervous but I was able to fit two Nikon DX bodies, one with an 80-200 and the other with various shorter lenses attached.
- Also fit a 3rd lens and SB-700 flash with room to spare in the main compartment.
- Did almost a weeks worth of day hikes on the North Shore of Lake Superior the week after I got this and found it to be comfortable on my back and durable.
- I have their larger backpack that looks almost identical, but it's just slightly larger than what's allowed as an international carry-on.
- When I travel I'm mainly taking gear for landscape and travel shots.
- Note: The 'tripod holder' seen in the photo provided by Burton is really just a little string loop.
- Although I was able to jam and strap my FEISOL Elite Tripod CT-3472LV Rapid in the back.
- This tripod is a beast, and it fits in there, centered.
- Actually much better weight distribution than if it were on the side.
- Fits my two canon bodies, four lenses, flashes, batteries, accessories, skateboard and tripod all at once.
- The bag is made with a tough outer fabric, and has plenty of little pockets for storage so don't be afraid to take it on outdoor trips.