The CMP Snaps Jacket has all sorts of first-class features on board: the 5K water column and the sealed seams prevent moisture from entering, and the 5K breathability ensures dry comfort even from the inside. It is already warmly fed by the Feel Warm Flat technology, without restricting the freedom of movement.
The bright blue ensures good visibility in the snow. Small pockets can be stowed in the side zippered pockets and the hands are warm thanks to microfiber lining. So that no snow can get under the Snaps Jacket, it has a rubberized snow skirt and it is also windproof and has a covered zipper, so that even from the front no wind can penetrate.
The mesh pockets inside and the zippered pocket on the arm complete the first-class features of the CMP winter jacket.
-Groomed kids ski jacket
-Water column: 5.000 mm
-Breathability: 5.000 g / m2
-Critical seam sealed
-Water repellent coating
-Clima Protect: thermally coated, breathable
-Feel Warm Flat: low-volume synthetic insulation for maximum freedom of movement
-Continuous, covered front zipper side zip pockets with microfleece lining
-Mesh pockets inside
-Envelope pocket on the left sleeve
-Elastic, rubberized snow skirt
-Lower hemadjustable by drawcord
-Plus chuck on the back, on the collar and in the hood
-Detachable hood by push button.
-Elastic hood with visor and velcro adjustment at the back of the head
-Material: 100% polyester
Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Jacket
Our top-of-the-line boys' insulated ski jacket, the Boys' Insulated Snowshot Jacket, provides waterproof/breathable protection with
The Weather Station Children's Emergency Rain Poncho with Snaps, 45 x 72 inches, 1 Pack
- INCLUDES CARRYING CASE: While not in use, place the poncho in the carrying case and protect the material from rips or tears.
- FITS A VARIETY OF BODY TYPES: The 45-inch by 72-inch design ensures that any child receives the coverage they need.
- SIDE SNAPS FOR SECURITY: Don't worry about ripping this poncho when you put it on or take it off.
- Just secure the hook and snap the sides shut around your child's outfit.
- DAY RETURN POLICY: If you are unsatisfied with this poncho, return in 30 days for a full refund.
- As you get the kids ready to leave for school, you know that an umbrella will not fit in their backpacks but you still want to keep them protected from the rain.
- You want to prepare them but without the inconvenience of taking up extra space.
- Raines Children's Emergency Rain Poncho is reusable and perfect for camping, day pack or emergency kits.
- In the package, you get a 45-inch by 72-inch poncho in a random color that is designed to fit most body types.
- The heat-sealed seams keep any rain from getting through and ruining their favorite ensemble or making them sick from the cold.
- Add this poncho to their rain gear and never be left unprepared.
- Once I got It out of the pouch/ carrying case it had some light damage already.
- Once you got it out of it pouch it's almost impossible to get it back in without tearing/damaging it.
- I could have bought a box of 40 trash bags for 5 bucks and got 40 uses.
- I could have bought one this cheaply made at the dollar store.
- We had to rip head holes on adult ponchos to fit in them and had to cut bottoms on child ponchos so the kids didn't fall.
- My daughter is 45" tall and it just almost brushed the ground.
- From reading previous reviews I had expected it would be long but was glad it did not drag on the ground.
- The hood on the poncho stayed on her head well and she was still able to move around easily.
- It was a very good thick quality and I liked that is has a case to store it in.
- Wide enough to cover the hands when arms are stretched out.
- Slightly translucent (see through), but held up to a few days of use at Disney.
- It's lightweight but not cheap plastic like many of the others out there.
- I wish the snaps held a little tighter on the side but that won't keep me from buying another one for my other kiddo.
- Counselor opened to put on our son and tore down the middle.
- Two completely different brands were sent and neither were the brand advertised.
- I'm really disappointed, but will have to use them tomorrow for an outdoor Girl Scout event.