With the Dakine Atlas Daypack you are the hero in everyday life.
The carbon-colored pack gives you the opportunity to stow away folders, organizers and writing utensils thanks to the many zippered pockets.
A fleece-lined compartment also protects your sunglasses, and you’ll always have your skateboard with you thanks to a transport system.
A padded back and reinforced shoulder straps ensure optimum comfort.
The backpack can be used by many zipper and a special organizer bag ideal for school and university.
-Volume: 25 liters.
-Spacious main compartment
-15 inch notebook compartment, unpadded
-Two side zippered drawer
-Sunglasses compartment lined with fleece
-Skateboard transport system
-Padded back and shoulder straps
-High quality and robust processing
-Measurements: 49 x 30 x 20cm
-Material: 100% polyester
Dakine Atlas Backpack Review Tactics.Com
Check it out at Tactics — https://www.tactics.com/dakine/?cp=yt.
Dakine Atlas Skate Backpack
- The Atlas holds your books, computer, binders pens, pencils, etc., but also features sturdy straps to carry your skateboard when you’re sadly not riding it.
- If your bag gets dirty, Dakine recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush.
- Details: 600D polyester, 300D polyester, 600D recycled PET, non-padded laptop sleeve, skateboard carry straps, fleece lined sunglass pocket, zippered side pockets, limited lifetime warranty.
- The skateboard straps don’t fit my penny nickel or my penny board unfortunately.
- That’s being said the Velcro on the bottom barely connects.
- If I knew that going in I would have purchased a different bag.
- The initial disappointment aside I’ve grown to really enjoy the bag.
- My penny board fits inside the bag pretty easily which is a bonus.
- I wish it had a sternum strap/water reservoir for those long days, but it is comfortable when not too loaded up.
- The sunglasses pocket is great, and when I’ve accidentally left a zipper slightly undone I haven’t had any issues with my belonging spilling out.
- If you want to use it for a skateboard double check the width of your board or add more Velcro to the strap.
- It’s a great simple design (no water bottle pocket) that holds a good amount for its size.
- Bought this for my son who is in high school and his school colors are red and black, although this is more of a burgundy then a red it is still is very nice.
- Overall, has held up very well considering my previous other brand backpacks have all torn in the same places which was where the straps met the backpack on top.
- It is also very durable, I had fallen on my back directly on this bag and got up to notice only some dirt and a scratched buckle for the straps.
- I wouldn’t trust the material or straps to stand up to grip tape for very long, so I’ve made replaceable denim sleeves to cover the straps.
- Holes from both pockets where you put the water bottle.
Dakine Atlas Pack Skate Backpack
- My son is 14, about 5’2″, and still under 100lbs, and this backpack fits him perfectly.
- The reason i give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because i thought that the outside smaller portion had smaller organizer pockets inside it and it doesnt.
- I’m using this mostly for school so a place for my calculator and pencils would be nice but now there all just jumbled together at the bottom of the pocket.
- I havent tried the skateboard straps yet but i will soon, so hopefully they work good.
- My longboards are to big for it but it doesn’t make it any worse.
- This backpack has a trendy style, seems durable, and has ample room.
- My daughter attempted to put her long board on her backpack and it was almost comical.
- The problem seems to be that the straps attempt to cinch tight to the backpack itself rather than having a cinching mechanism as part of the straps themselves.
- This is a very good quality product, it arrived fast after we ordered.
- It fits my skateboard great, I love the colors and design.
- My favorite feature is the sunglasses pouch, which I use for my skate tool and hardware.