In the DAKINE transport bag you get two boards with a length of 175cm, a pair of shoes with binding safely stowed.
The water-repellent material protects against moisture and soft padding before knocking and scratches. In a small compartment on the front fit in addition to petties and gloves and keys.
The "low scooter" in a trendy camouflage look has sturdy urethane wheels with which you are flexible and quiet.
-Snowboard Transsport Bag
-Place for boots, bindings and 2 boards
-Small exterior compartment
-Upholstered exterior walls
-Water Repellent Material
-Measure (in cm): 30 x 15 x 188
-Material: 100% polyester
Dakine Low Roller Snoboard Bag
- High-Medium Density Foam and Deep Tissue Massage Stick Used for Myofascial Release.
- With 360-degree padding, it comfortably holds one board (or two boards with bindings removed), outerwear, and a removable boot bag in the main compartment.
- The exterior zippered accessory pocket stows essential items close at hand, keeping your entire kit secure and in one place.
- The handle pairs with a rolling luggage bag, for easy one-handed towing, while heavy-duty urethane wheels glide easily through airport terminals and parking lots.
- Details: Holds 2 boards (1 with bindings mounted), 1pr boots and outerwear, 360 degree padded board protection, end handle pairs with rolling luggage for one-handed operation, removable boot bag, 10 YKK lockable main zipper, durable, over-sized 9cm urethane wheels, exterior zippered pocket, packs down tight for easy storage.
- Fits his board, boots, helmet, goggles, gloves, and ski clothes all within this bag, so I wouldn’t waste money on an additional boot bag if you were thinking of getting one.
- As a man of modern fashion and taste, he appreciated the design.
- It is a little less padded than I anticipated but I am not familiar with snowboard bags, so I am not sure if it is more or less than other bags.
- Plenty of space to store board, bindings, boots, clothing, helmet, gloves, etc.
- Found a small hole though after first use, it’s the size of a pea though.
- I also like being able to strap it to my suitcase by the handle so it’s consolidated.
- Looks good, plenty of space, quality is great, wheels looks sturdy, you can fold it for storage.
- I got all my gear and boots into it with room for clothes and food as well.
- Solid zippers, a bag to keep boots off clean clothes, and a small extra pocket.
- Sturdy and large capacity – easily fits 2 boards, 2 sets of bindings, and 2 pairs of boots.
- I travel at least once per month to snowboard, and I fit two snowboards in this bag EASILY.
- The pattern is unique enough that it’s super easy to spot as well.
- The bag did leak a little bit of water through the seams, but I sprayed flex seal along the seams.
- Fits 2 snowboards pretty easily though you won’t have a lot of leftover space for your boots.
- Only complaint is that the green doesn’t look great after airport handling grease.