Finally, you can safely stow your camera through the Dakine Mission Photo Backpack.
The touring backpack offers you the option of attaching a tripod and many practical features.
-Material: 630D Nylon
-Material composition: 100% nylon
-Main compartment with camera block (removable)
-Zip bottom pocket with removable rain cover
-Fleece-lined side pocket
-In the interior, webs can be used flexibly (Velcro attachment) embroidered Dakine logo on front and shoulder strap
-Measurements (in cm): 51 x 28 x 15
-Volume: 25 L -Weight approx.: 1.6 kg
Dakine Sequence Photo Pack
Beim neuen Dakine SEQUENCE Foto Tourenrucksack schlägt jedes Fotografen Herz höher. Jetzt mit Schulterträgern mit Mesh-
Dakine Mens Mission Photo 25L Backpack
- I love the camera bag because it neatly organizes all of my cords and chargers, no more digging around in the my bag to find something!
- It is small enough to fit under the seat on the airplane and still leaves room for my feet.
- The material is durable and love having the rain cover built in.
- I love that I can throw my camera in the top pouch for quick access, and if I want take the insert out, I can use the pack for something else.
- The straps are pretty comfortable for me, and I'm a big guy.
- I really love that I can get all that in there and it doesn't feel like a huge pack.
- That fact that it comes with a photo block is even better it fits all of my camera gear.
- If your wondering whether your amount of gear, little to a lot, needs this, I'd say yes.
- There is enough room to fit a lot of gear, and even if you have less, like me, it still fits anyway you want it too, and is and feels extremely protected.
- One con, and really a personal preference, is the little white camera label on the front of the pack, almost telling people there is a camera in the bag.
- There are lots of little pockets that came in handy for smaller items, but I found myself wishing I had purchased the larger bag.
- That said, it was an easy bag to tote around New York City, with fairly easy access to my camera - even when my husband was doing the carrying.
- On a subsequent trip overseas, I ended up taking the padded camera insert and placing it into a hard side rolling carry on so I would have more room for other items - portable hard drive, speedlight, battery chargers, etc.
- Again, I only had two lenses with me, and wish I'd had room for a third.
- The bag itself is nice - solid construction , easy to carry, looks nice and not overtly like a camera bag.
- If your toting needs are small, I would recommend this bag.
- If you would like to carry more gear, look into something larger.
- I have always loved Dakine and will definitely buy again.
DAKINE Mission Photo 25L Camera Backpack
- I use it when I hike and go snowboarding with all my camera gear.
- It's comfortable, practical, and holds everything safely in the padded organizer.
- One of the best features is that it can hold my snowboard within the straps so I don't have to carry it around when I'm trekking the backcountry.