Small but nice -the Passport Mini Bag with 1 liter volume is probably the smallest shoulder bag the Dakine has to offer. Perfect for parties, small bike rides or other excursions. So you have the most necessary as the purse and key on the man.
-Material: 95% Polyester, 5% PVC
-Volume: 1 liter
-Measurements: Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 4 cm.
-Main compartment with zipper
-Cover with Velcro
-Zippered front pocket
-Small slot at the back for e.g. a lighter, also suitable as a belt loop
-Key in inside
-Adjustable woven shoulder strap made of cotton
-Dakine logo patch made of leather on the lower front of the lid
Patagonia Lw Travel Mini Hip Pack Sku8448692
Check out these new styles and more from Zappos.com! https://zps.to/ShopZappos Subscribe & see more! https://zps.to/
Dakine Women’s Travel Sleeve
- The Travel Sleeve holds your important travel documents, passport, business cards, currency and IDs in a slim zippered sleeve with plenty of internal organization and an easy-carry webbing wristlet.
- Access all your travel documents on the go and leave nothing behind with the Travel Sleeve.
- I use this mostly at home for receipts and keeping track of important documents more than anything.
- My bf has one similar by Dakine but in a men’s version lol.
- I ended up getting this and it’s bigger then I expected.
- That turned out to be good because it works great for carrying your docs, passport, even my cash, cards and cell phone.
- Keeps everything organized in one place so I know where everything is, which is especially handy when going through multiple airports, etc.
- Therefore if you like something big that fits all your stuff this is it.
- I guess it could become like a clutch bag, but not for me.
- I wanted something little smaller discreet and travel friendly.
- Fits my phone and every thing else that belongs in my wallet!<
- I have use this exact wallet (different print) for 12 years!
Dakine Travel Sleeve
- The Travel Sleeve holds your important travel documents, passport, business cards, currency and IDs in a slim zippered sleeve with plenty of internal organization.
- Easily-access all your travel documents on the go and leave nothing behind with the Travel Sleeve.
- The back has a thin semi-transparent layer of fabric that I don’t care for.
- What I do like is the color and the fact that I can fit my phone inside and zip everything up.
- You can store your passport, credit cards, money, receipts.